Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | W9XR Xstamper Help

Reviews Summary for W9XR Xstamper
W9XR Xstamper Reviews: 15 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $Various
Description: QSO Verified by & address rubber stamps.
More info: http://www.qth.com/stamper/

You can write your own review of the W9XR Xstamper.

K3VPZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2017 16:50 Send this review to a friend
Spence has great cust serv.  Time owned: more than 12 months
My first stamp from Spence smeared on very glossy paper. He immediately offered up a great solution. It was a industrial stamp made for glossy paper. Worked like a champ! He went on to give me a credit on the first stamp reducing the cost of the new stamp. That's service beyond the call of duty. My hats off to Spence on a job very well done. He has my stamp needs covered.

K9OT Rating: 5/5 Nov 24, 2015 15:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Thanks, Spencer, for the address stamper just received (in really fast turnaround) and earlier round "QSO verified" stamper.

The new one has a lot clearer and larger letters than our old one ordered through the local office-supply store.

K7GA Rating: 5/5 Feb 23, 2015 08:20 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Quality, service, shipping could not be better. A grand gentleman with a grand product!

N7SMI Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2014 15:45 Send this review to a friend
Wow!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I e-mailed Spencer my order details last Monday evening, he called Tuesday morning to collect my payment information, and the custom stamp arrived in the mail on Friday. Excellent service! The stamp is very high quality.

YO3GJC Rating: 5/5 May 24, 2013 05:09 Send this review to a friend
HiQ stamp and A+++communication  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Spencer and his business is an example of customer oriented aproach. Excelent quality, excelent communication, in a summary AAA transaction.
vy73 de ve3gno/yo3gjc Daniel

KB1VGS Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2013 16:06 Send this review to a friend
Customer Friendly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
On Sunday 4/14/13 I sent an email to Spencer W9XR requesting information on getting a stamp for QSL verification. I was expecting an answer on Monday or Tuesday. Spencer answered my questions on Sunday and we shared several emails Sunday and Monday afternoon, mostly because I wanted to make sure I was explaining what I wanted. Spence not only convinced me he knew what I wanted and said he would take care of it.
Friday 4/19/13 I found the stamp in my mail box and it was exactly what I wanted.
Spence did a great job getting my stamp to me and I know if I need any more stamps Spence is where I will go to for them.
The prices for the stamp and the shipping is reasonable.
Thank you for your quick handling of my request and you know where I will recommend to anyone who asks me where to get a stamp from.

W4IOW Rating: 4/5 Jan 12, 2013 14:59 Send this review to a friend
4.9/5  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I really can't add much to what everyone has already said. The Stamp is high quality and works great. It does seem to add a bit too much ink and requires a bit more time to dry than I expected. This is most likely operator error on my part. I wish I needed another stamp, this one looks so good!

NO4L Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2012 22:41 Send this review to a friend
Fast Turnaround & Excellent Communications  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought a QSO "Verified By stamp" from Spence, my first time dealing with him. Professional on every level. Highly recommended.

WA9BXB Rating: 5/5 Sep 19, 2011 08:37 Send this review to a friend
Great Products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased the "Air Mail/Par Avion" stamp and the "QSO Verified BY" stamp. Both are exceptional quality. Very fast shipping. I recommend this company highly.

KB3IFH Rating: 5/5 Sep 4, 2011 13:39 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the place to go if you need stamps. I was in such a hurry to get my order placed I forgot to enclose my check. Spence kept the order on track while I mailed him the check. That's great service! Not like dealing with a big corporation and getting the run around and delays.

Thanks Spence