Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | W9XR Xstamper Help

Reviews Summary for W9XR Xstamper
W9XR Xstamper Reviews: 15 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $Various
Description: QSO Verified by & address rubber stamps.
More info: http://www.qth.com/stamper/

You can write your own review of the W9XR Xstamper.

KE8G Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2011 16:12 Send this review to a friend
Great Product - Great Price - Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got Spence's website from Randy of KB3IFH QSL Cards (another great vendor who will be getting another order from me in the next few days) when I inquired on having a stamp made for verification of my and my xyl's QSL cards. Randy recommended W9XR's company.

I sent an email to Spence, along with the art work of my proposed stamp, and in short time he returned the email with a price quote and turnaround time. I called Spence and made the purchase over the phone.

In a week's time I have the self-inking stamp in hand and it is fantastic.

If you are in the market for a stamp, this is the place. I will buy all my future stamp products from Spence - W9XR.

73 de Jim - KE8G

WI6J Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2007 19:21 Send this review to a friend
great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the stamper on a Friday and received it on the following Saturday. It is of fine quality and the service was great. I would recomend them to anyone.

KC3RT Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2007 17:55 Send this review to a friend
Excellent products & delivery  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered 2 different stampers - both are great and I highly recommend them. Delivery was very fast.

WS1V Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2006 08:50 Send this review to a friend
Nice item, fast service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Sent the check, had the stamper in 3 days,
would buy from W9XR again.

N5NA Rating: 5/5 Oct 4, 2004 07:45 Send this review to a friend
Saves time & effort!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After labeling a stack of QSL's for the bureau I decided I needed one of those nifty "QSO Verified By" rubber stamps to save me having to sign each QSL. A quick search of the internet turned up a recommendation by QSL Manager KU9C of W9XR's Xstamper. I mailed off my order and had my stamp pronto. The stamp is pre-inked and works great! Highly recommended.