Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | ADMS-2D software for Yaesu FT-3000M by RT Systems Help

Reviews Summary for ADMS-2D software for Yaesu FT-3000M by RT Systems
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20.00
Description: Software to manage memories and settings for the Yaesu FT-3000m
More info: http://www.rtsars.com/yaesu_Template.cfm?yaesupage=ADMS2D

You can write your own review of the ADMS-2D software for Yaesu FT-3000M by RT Systems.

N8FNR Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2004 08:27 Send this review to a friend
Great customer service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had used this software for years to program my Yaesu FT-3000M. It did everything that I needed from naming memories to organizing memory banks and configuring tones.
Recently I built a new computer and could not find the floppy to reinstall ADMS-2D so I ordered a new copy from RT. It is now and CD and I received it in 3 days. Upon installing it I found that it would not create a template file. In fact it would not talk at all to the radio giving a checksum error. Suspecting that I had something to do with the fact that I am running XP SP2 I wrote to RT stating the problem. After two emails and less than two weeks they wrote to me saying that there was a patch available and to try it. Sure enough the patch worked and the radio and PC now talk to each other.
I am very satisfied with their product.