Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | KN4JX Iambic Paddles Help

Reviews Summary for KN4JX Iambic Paddles
KN4JX Iambic Paddles Reviews: 2 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $25
Description: Made of Solid heavy cultured marble. This hand made keyer looks great and works great too. Can be used with any Electronic keyer or built-in keyer in most new radios today. Comes with 1/4 stereo phone plug on a 4 foot shielded cable. If your radio has a 1/8 plug, you can buy a Stereo plug Adapter from any electronic store to go from the large 1/4 to the smaller 1/8 plug. Provides delicate, smooth feel and free movement with minimum friction and side play yet durable and rugged. Contacts can be adjusted with precise gap alignments. Non-slip feet, plus no-slip pad, and weight keeps it stable. I make them in other colors too.

You can write your own review of the KN4JX Iambic Paddles.

AB0QN Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2007 14:11 Send this review to a friend
Excellent paddle!!!!!!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used Bencher and Vibroplex, as well as other assorted paddles and this one is by far the best ever. It was perfect for my hand and fingers and provided incredibly perfect action. You adjust this paddle to your exact liking with screws on the side. I could not believe how nice this paddle looked and felt sitting on my desk, and the price is right. I would reccommend this paddle to anyone.

AB0SI Rating: 4/5 Oct 21, 2004 10:52 Send this review to a friend
Nice, inexpensive paddles  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
KN4JX seems to only sells these on eBay. His ebay "name" is "teaguerph." The paddles are heavy springs. I don't think they would be wonderful for QRQ (trust me, though, when I say that I won't know that from my own experience). They are quite rugged and for a QRS lid such as me, they are nice paddles. I find it at least as easy to use as my Bencher. Due to the simple construction, they will easily withstand dropping, etc. (Yes, I am a klutz as well as a lid.)