Reviews Categories | Microphones | Nady Systems TCM 1050 tube condensor microphone Help

Reviews Summary for Nady Systems TCM 1050 tube condensor microphone
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: The TCM 1050, 1100 and 1150 are the best values available today in studio tube condenser microphones. With the classic vintage look and same extraordinary sound and performance of the legendary vacuum tube microphones, these models are available at a fraction of their original cost. For the first time, the superior technology of these classic microphones is affordable even to the most modest project studios.
More info: http://www.nadywireless.com/products/product_pgs/tcmmics_pg1.html

You can write your own review of the Nady Systems TCM 1050 tube condensor microphone.

KC0GSB Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2010 19:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
Way too good for the radio. Use this for studio stuff. Love that tube sound.

KE4EX Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2005 07:51 Send this review to a friend
# 4 # $ 4 $ Great  Time owned: more than 12 months
My Nady 1050 stays on all the time.
I get great reports. Clean looking.
Comes with everything except a boom;
Metal carring case, cords, power supply, cables amd wind screen. Has a 1" element. Ranks right up there with the ones costing $400.00 or more.

NADY1050OWNER Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2005 19:28 Send this review to a friend
I have a nady 1050 mic and it works great no rinkles, Musicians  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had the mic for two years now and use it in the studio. It works great and has ever sense I took it out of the case.
I have heard horror stories but the mic is the best thing I've heard in anybodys studio includudng my own.