Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | Radio Ware cable assemblies Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Ware cable assemblies
Reviews: 12 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Varies according to materials an
Description: Cable assemblies and jumpers
More info: http://radio-ware.com/

You can write your own review of the Radio Ware cable assemblies.

WW3S Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2011 15:55 Send this review to a friend
great value, great service, fast shipping !!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
the title says it all. Just received my upteenth order from Craig, and as always, it was a top notch deal. You won't be disappointed.

KB5ZAU Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2011 11:01 Send this review to a friend
EZ Transaction - Great Help!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Called two other feedline suppliers and they were both closed so I gave Radio Ware a call. I needed feedline and some other items quick. Rather than researching I decided to let this company help zero in on what I needed. He had all the answers and must have had my order shipped the next day. Quickest Ham Radio related parts order I have received so far.
I would highly recommend doing business with this company for now on. I'm quite pleased!

KA5HIA Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2010 18:38 Send this review to a friend
Great service!!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Called Craig to order several Bury Flex jumpers.
He was most helpful. Outstanding service...communications, shipping, quality product....highly recommend !!! A+
Take Care
KA5HIA

WZ5Q Rating: 5/5 Aug 10, 2008 16:24 Send this review to a friend
Most Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed some 6' & 3' RG213 Coax jumpers with PL-259 connectors.
In the past, I have been very disappointed in the construction quality of manufactured jumpers, especially in the soldering of the connectors.
Radio Ware does a most excellent job!!!
I inspected every solder hole on every connector, then checked the continuity on each jumper.
P E R F E C T!!!
I am very impressed.
The customer service was in the same realm of quality, very professional.
Shipping was EXTREMELY Fast, I ordered them on Tuesday and they were here on Thursday!
Radio Ware earns a 5 in every respect.
You will not be disappointed.
Mike
WZ5Q

K9GLN Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2007 08:11 Send this review to a friend
Great Quality and Tremendous Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered some 12 foot Davis Bury Flex jumpers and a 100 foot bury flex coax assembly. I was contacted and told that their factory delivery of Bury Felx was being delayed. I simply replied that that the jumpers were needed for a tower project and I was dead in the water until I had them. I was then personally contacted by Craig Clark. He said he would look and see if he still had a 24 foot piece of Davis Bury Flex in the shop so he could make the jumpers for me. He did and sent them out priority mail. Shortly thereafter Radio-Ware received their regular delivery and sent the rest of my order UPS.

What a great company! These people are actually concerned and really want to win your business. The UHF connectors were professionally soldered and he applied weather boots becuase I had said they would be up at the top of the tower going around the rotor. I could not be happier.

Any future coax purchases will definetly be via Radio Ware

W6FG Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2007 15:38 Send this review to a friend
Great Qulity  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've usually made my own jumper cables but this time when I begin to experience intermittent problems when using the amp, I decided to see what was available commercially. Radio Ware was not cheap but the workmanship/quality looks to be top notch. After a quick phone call to place my order for three 36" long cables terminated with PL 259's, in just a couple of days I was reconnecting all my gear with new cables. I'm glad I went for it!

N6PSE Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2007 16:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and service!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I recently put up a new 60' tower and yagi. I ordered custom lengths of 9914 Ultra Flex from Craig as well as shorter patch cables.

The communications with Craig were superb. My order arrived as specified and the quality was excellent. I won't hesitate to order additional cable assemblies from Radio-Ware.

Paul/N6PSE

AC4R Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2007 15:12 Send this review to a friend
Top Shelf  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What can I say to add to the other reviews about Radio Ware coax Jumpers. Just " AMEN" . Excellent workmanship , good service. I am more than pleased with their jumpers and will buy from them again. I bought the RG213 coax with PL259's, 6 and 3 foot lengths. Top Shelf !

AC4R

WH7A Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2007 12:42 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Materials  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Radio Ware cable assemblies arrived quick and they are beautifully made. High-quality direct-burial coax (Bury-Flex from Davis RF) with Amphenol silver-plated connectors. A couple of the jumper cables I ordered were longer than i needed so I cut them in half and added my own Amphenol PL-259 on the cut ends. The coax is excellent; double-shielded with a heavy stranded center conductor.
As a source for cable, cable assemblies, connectors and books, Radio Ware is a winner!

W3FLH Rating: 5/5 Jun 27, 2006 16:34 Send this review to a friend
Very Professional...  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Craig did a great job on the coax assy's I ordered. He answered the phone personally, the cables were VERY nicely done (solder in every hole, very clean, good fit and finish), in a timely manner, and he used top-quality Amphenol UHF connectors on the Davis Bury-Flex I chose. And they were cheaper than if I had gone direct from the manufacturer. The same can be said of his I.C.E. filters, too!
I will need more assorted coax assemblies in the future, and they will be bought from RadioWare.
Rich, W3FLH