Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | Radio Ware cable assemblies Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Ware cable assemblies
Reviews: 12 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Varies according to materials an
Description: Cable assemblies and jumpers
More info: http://radio-ware.com/

You can write your own review of the Radio Ware cable assemblies.

AC7NF Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2005 21:16 Send this review to a friend
Quality Work - Fast, Friendly Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently bought 2 cable assemblies with PL-259 Connectors. After deciding what I wanted from their web site, I faxed my order on a weekend and got notification that it was on it's way on Monday. I sent an e-mail request for the shipping and handling cost and got a prompt reply.

When the cable arrived I closely inspected the soldering job on all 4 connectors and they looked very good. I have been using one of them so far with good results.

The cable itself is DavisRF Bury Flex. I will wait a while to see how it ages before adding a review for it.

XWA2SWA Rating: 5/5 Nov 16, 2004 15:44 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I ordered assemblies and jumpers, Craig warned me that there was a backorder situation. Even so, the cable assemblies and jumper arrived promptly and appear to be very well (professionally) made.

Perhaps more importantly, Craig took the time to discuss my needs, tried not to sell me more than I needed and handled this transaction as I'd expect from a knowledgable and courteous dealer. Many thumbs up.