Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | Comet HS-05 18" SMA-SO 239 Jumper/Adapter Help

Reviews Summary for Comet HS-05 18" SMA-SO 239 Jumper/Adapter
 Comet HS-05 18 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14.95
Description: Takes the pressure off the PL-259 to SMA connector on your HT and provides a flexible Jumper.

You can write your own review of the Comet HS-05 18" SMA-SO 239 Jumper/Adapter.

KC9CWB Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2005 08:58 Send this review to a friend
Nice Accessory  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Since I wanted to have 2m/70 cm capability in my truck and did not want to have a dedicated radio installed that might get stolen, I chose this jumper cable to hook to my Radio Shack HTX-420 HT and Diamond antenna. Receive and output through this jumper seems fine as I talk on two nets in adjacent counties with no difficulty. This cable is a friendly match to the SMA connector on my radio.

WD9IWC Rating: 5/5 Nov 18, 2004 14:41 Send this review to a friend
The answer to a prayer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Want to use your SMA handheld with your mobile mounted antenna? THIS is the only way to go! I use my TH-F6A with an MR77 Mag Mount and the five watts and get strong signal reports. The only way to go with an HT as a mobile rig. Now all I need is a tri-band mobile antenna and I am good to go. Get one of these, you will NOT be sorry!