Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSLSERVICE.com - LZ5DB QSL Service Help

Reviews Summary for QSLSERVICE.com - LZ5DB QSL Service
QSLSERVICE.com - LZ5DB QSL Service Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $ Various depending upon selectio
Description: QSL Design, Printing, Management and Distribution. Milen, LZ5DB designs, prints QSL cards, but he will also (for a fee) fill them out and send them to the QSL bureaus for you.
More info: http://www.qslservice.com/

You can write your own review of the QSLSERVICE.com - LZ5DB QSL Service.

N1EA Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2005 20:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent printer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
N1EA says: I took a bunch of QSL cards I had received from other stations, and picked the ones with the clearest and most vibrant colors. Several companies made the grade but I wanted a post card sized QSL card which is larger than many printers offer. Milen offered to print this for a small and very reasonable extra charge (more paper and more ink = more money!). I was NOT disappointed. The colors are vibrant, true to life, and the clarity was better than a photograph. I prepared my own artwork using Photoshop and Pagemaker and submitted a PDF file for Milen to rip to directly to his press.

The other companies I'd consider are one in Sweden, one in England and I recently saw one in the USA but I ordered from Milen because he would print postcard size.

KB0RQN says: Take a look at the work QSLSERVICE.COM did: http://www.qsl.net/kb0rqn/
It is the second picture on the page!

We get constant comments on the card, and we are completely happy with it.

David and Cheryl Ring