Reviews Categories | Speakers for communications use | Motorola HSN4030A Help

Reviews Summary for Motorola HSN4030A
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Motorola HSN4030A Com speaker

You can write your own review of the Motorola HSN4030A.

W8COP Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2009 09:37 Send this review to a friend
Great for Ham use  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently found 3 of these speakers on Ebay.I mounted one in my truck for 2 meter use,one in the shack for the police scanner and the third to a scanner in the barn.Great quality audio,and easier on the ears than any other speakers i have.
At $11.28 for each shipped,you can't beat the price.

K4JJL Rating: 5/5 Apr 23, 2007 15:03 Send this review to a friend
Work even better when used with a Motorola radio  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
If you think these things scream when you hook them to an amateur radio, try connecting one to a Motorola radio. I have one hooked to my Spectra in the Mini Cooper. This speaker was designed to handle approx. 30 watts. Very nice sounding in the mobile. I can hear the radio even with the windows down and the sunroof open going 70+ MPH.

N5BSD Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2004 21:11 Send this review to a friend
Works Great  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have 2 of these, but have purchased several for other people, all work exceptionally well for the price paid about 25 dollars, one is hooked up in the truck to my 7800R and I have had the volume loud enough that it was almost painful to listen to inside the cab, but out side with the windows down you can hear it loud crisp and clear from a ways away if you wish, the other is in my shack and used for anything from FM repeaters, to HF SSB contacts and monitoring CW, works great in all aspects and can take a good deal of volume before distorting. Can be found on Ebay or by doing a nice simple Google search.