Reviews Categories | Filters, RF: bandpass, duplexer, lowpass, highpass, RFI/EMI, e | DCI DCI-146/444-DX-DB Help

Reviews Summary for DCI DCI-146/444-DX-DB
DCI  DCI-146/444-DX-DB Reviews: 6 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $ $169 (US dollars)
Description: Diplexer/Dual Band Intermod Filters
More info: http://www.dci.ca/whats_new_diplexerdualband.htm

You can write your own review of the DCI DCI-146/444-DX-DB.

VE6DO Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2017 14:51 Send this review to a friend
Intermod be Gone  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am using it like everyone else, to clean up the 2m and 70cm bands from all those transmitters that are around us. I live in the downtown area of a large city and the intermod is very tough on my radios, both ham rigs and radio scanners. I am using this filter in my car and boom, no more intermod. My favorite test channel 162.4000 as it is nearby, strong and always on. So with this filter unless I am like sitting under the transmission site, the signal is for the most part either gone or very very weak. So it is sure doing its job and I highly recommend the DCI filters.

KK9H Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2012 13:32 Send this review to a friend
Does its job well  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought one of these a couple years ago because I work a couple high profile volunteer events each year in downtown Chicago. The area involved is down among all of the buildings that are home to practically every TV, FM, pager and repeater transmitter in the city. Intermod is simply unavoidable without the DCI bandpass filter. It does its job very well and allows me to operate my Kenwood dual band radio without any receiver overload or intermod problems. What more can I say?

N2EHG Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2006 15:25 Send this review to a friend
great dual band bp filter  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
just got the filter, mostly due to a few specific interfering signals that pop up now and then. Took care of it perfectly. What i didn't realize was how much other junk i sorta didn't realize was out there until i did a test on a switch really made a much bigger difference than i thought. it's built like mil spec gear ! the company support was great, almost unheard of today they contacted me after the purchase just to followup . Included was not only a spec sheet but a analyzer print out too. i will buy again from dci.

K3SUI Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2006 16:01 Send this review to a friend
Expensive but quality  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I work near Washington DC. There are pageing towers everywhere. Working 2 meters was all but impossible from my car as I neared town. I bought one of these filters because of the excellent recommendations. It has done a wonderful job of getting me back on the air. I still hear the occassional signal creap into the passband, but only when I'm right next to an RF source. Excellent product. Well made, does the job ... expensive @ $200.

K3TD Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2006 17:17 Send this review to a friend
superb performance  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Does an outstanding job of eliminating the crap that crunches receivers in those wide band dual band rigs. The quality of the workmanship is also excellent.

KB6REY Rating: 5/5 Apr 29, 2005 05:23 Send this review to a friend
Take that --you Band Hog !!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
DCI DCI-146/444-DX-DB

Station: kb6rey
Location: San Francisco
Problem: Commercial radio/paging intermodulation.
Band: 144 thru 480 MHz

Hello,

The interference from a nearby cab company, and other commercial stations, was so bad, that I decided to try out the DCI DCI-146/444-DX-DB cavity filter.
This product is an exemplary peice of work. Instant relief after several months of listening agony, just plug and play!