Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Verticals and Wire | ZeroFive Antennas Custom Insulated Vertical Mount Help

Reviews Summary for ZeroFive Antennas Custom Insulated Vertical Mount
ZeroFive Antennas Custom  Insulated Vertical Mount Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: This vertical antenna mount is made to bolt to a conctete block in the ground using 4 threaded rods in the concrete.Comes with the heavy duty steel base with a 2 foot aluminum tube 4 inch dia.And insulator,and a 18 inch long 2 1/8 ingh top tube.This mount will hold any zerofive vertical without guying.
More info: http://www.zerofive-antennas.com

You can write your own review of the ZeroFive Antennas Custom Insulated Vertical Mount.

VE6JDD Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2007 08:03 Send this review to a friend
Graet Antenna  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased the 33 Foot Zero Five Antenna because I am experimenting with different antennae because I am planning a trip to Europe and want to take with me an antenna that is easy to assemble. I have tried a couple of homebrew types which I created on my own. I was able to get results but there was something missing. I normally use Field day for the test.
I came across the Zero Five and thought that I should try it. The time that I decided to try it was not the best, I was taking quite a gamble because I decide to use it for my Special Event Station which was on the air June 5 to June 10, 2007. I was amazed at the results. I received great reports not just from Canada but also all over the continental US, Honolulu, Mexico and even Brazil. During the time the Special Event Station was on the air I was able to make over 270 contacts and all were great reports. I did get the value for the money I spent on the antenna. It took me all of about 20 minutes to put it together, I used "penetrox" on the joints. I am using the Antenna with an SGC-237 Coupler and as I said I am very pleased with the results.
Thank you Tom N9ZV for the great antenna that helped the Special Event to be a success.

73 John VE6JDD

KC9BGT Rating: 5/5 Mar 4, 2005 16:37 Send this review to a friend
wow!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a zerofive-antenna some time back and I have been very pleased. Then I needed a more permanent mount for my antenna.

I eventually found out that Tom makes mounts for his antennas as well.

This mount is built with the same construction techniques as the antenna. (A Tank.)

I talked to tom and told him he should sell the antenna and the mount as a kit. He said "he might if asked".

Keep up the Great Work Tom.

Kc9bgt

N1EJH Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2005 11:11 Send this review to a friend
Awesome  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
You are looking at the base I am using on my new Zero_Five Multiband. It is so far over the top,but thats what you get from Zero-Five. You ask how can I get so excited about a base? You need to see it to explain. Tom {owner/builder] of Zero-Five's welding skills are so evident, you will need only one for the rest of your's and many other's lifetime.No more nut's and bolt's to loosen on clamps, no rusting issues. When you put yor Zero-Five Antenna in this mount it ain't goin nowhere.