Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Name Tags by Gene Help

Reviews Summary for Name Tags by Gene
Name Tags by Gene Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $10.00 single with clip
Description: Colorful name tags with our design or yours printed on plastic. The same size as a credit card (2 1/8" x 3 1/8") with the colors embedded into the plastic using die sublimation. Pin, clip, and magnetic fasteners available. Group discounts!
More info: http://www.hampubs.com

You can write your own review of the Name Tags by Gene.

N9ZI Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2007 18:55 Send this review to a friend
Great Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very Happy with the Call ID Badge, had two made up, one red & white & one green & white, both with a picture of my favorite paddle, the Begali Simplex Mono - I got them both two days after ordering them.

Was so pleased with these just had one made up for a 88 year old ham friend of mine, know he will like it also. I also got this in only two days.

Really nice service, thank you.

WB2DWC Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2006 06:13 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT Product  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Have to say I was TOTALLY pleased with the call sign badge he made for me. Looks GREAT, workmenship was "top notch" and I have gotten some nice comments on it as well. They also made a "special" name pin for my XYL to use on her job and it looks GREAT as well. If you need a "call pin" of "top notch" design and that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, try Gene. You won't be dissapointed!!!