Reviews Categories | Amplifiers: RF Power - 6M/VHF/UHF+ | Down East Microwave 23120PA Amplifier (23 cm) Help

Reviews Summary for Down East Microwave 23120PA Amplifier (23 cm)
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$795
Description: 120 watt output 1240-1300 MHz (23 cm) linear amplifier. Drive levels from 500 mW to 10 watts available. Rquires 13.8 VDC at 38 amperes minimum. Physical size is 10" X 7" X 4" (L/W/H). Supports CW, FM & SSB Modes.
More info: http://www.downeastmicrowave.com

You can write your own review of the Down East Microwave 23120PA Amplifier (23 cm).

WR0F Rating: 5/5 May 4, 2010 14:54 Send this review to a friend
1296 Amplifier  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a new Down East 23120PA 1296 amplifier .120 watts+ April 2010
It worked flawlessly for 3 days and then it developed a problem. I sent it back for repair as these are SPECIAL ORDER items and it was back including total shipping time both ways in less than 10 days .
I expected a long wait on repair service but I was pleasantly surprised .I give them a solid 10 on customer service....
I will definitely be buying again from Down East Microwave

N6PEQ Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2005 19:40 Send this review to a friend
Works Great & Nice Construction!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have had this amplifier for only a short time, but have already fallen in love with it. The construction is very professional and solid. Good quality connectors, and nice high flow cooling fans. Installation is a breeze, and operation just as simple. Runs cooler than I had anticipated. A bar graph on the front panel indicates relative power. I highly recommend the ampifier if you are looking for a little more power than the typical 10 watts that comes out of most all mode 1296 MHz rigs. Great job Down East Microwave!