Reviews Categories | Power Supplies | Workman PS35 Help

Reviews Summary for Workman PS35
Workman PS35 Reviews: 14 Average rating: 3.4/5 MSRP: $$120
Description: DC Regulated Power Supply

You can write your own review of the Workman PS35.

YI9VCQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2005 06:40 Send this review to a friend
Gits 'r Done  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought this supply when my old Pyramid supply gave up the ghost. Since it was 2 days before a major contest, I tried to find something local.

Found this one in an electronics outlet for $110. It is stable and the meters are accurate when checked with my DVM.

I didn't take it with me to Iraq since it's HUGE!

I'm happy with it and it "gits 'r done".

73.

W9WZJ Rating: 2/5 Aug 15, 2005 00:44 Send this review to a friend
There's better  Time owned: more than 12 months
Owned one for 18 months, left it on for 4 hours, and the regulator failed. Now does 30 vdc at 5 amps. I would NOT recomend using this on good equipment.

KC9GUZ Rating: 5/5 May 6, 2005 15:41 Send this review to a friend
Great power supplier for the $$$  Time owned: more than 12 months
Ive owned this supplier for 3 years and like the previous poster bought it from a local CB shop.. The guy had it for sale for like 125.00 but he sold it to me for 100.00 cash. It has worked flawlessly for the time i have owned it and in fact ive never had it turned off once and its never overheated or failed. I like the dual meters and the variable power. In fact the volt meter is right on with my multimeter!

KD5ZWF Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2005 12:59 Send this review to a friend
Value priced  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used this Power Supply for about 3yrs now and it has performed flawlessly. I bought it from a CB shop and couldn't pass the sale price that it had and picked it up for under $90. The MSRP is around $120. (*24 Amp Constant *-35 Surge, 115V AC *60 Hz, 70 Watts *Overload Protection *Primary Protection By Fuse *Regulated Low Ripple *2 Meters) Currently using it to power my Ft-897 and IC-v8000.

Cons: Little on the large side, it is definitely not a compact version.

KD5ZWF