Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Array Solutions Triangle phased array Help

Reviews Summary for Array Solutions Triangle phased array
Array Solutions Triangle phased array Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Controller and phasing unit for phasing and changing beam heading for 3 1/4 wave towers
More info: http://www.arraysolutions.com

You can write your own review of the Array Solutions Triangle phased array.

IK8HCG Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2005 11:26 Send this review to a friend
great system  Time owned: more than 12 months
i had the 40m Array Solution Triangle array during my cqww SSB in Lampedusa is. (IG9R) giving me during my operation on 40m. great report and nice front to back.
i allready test somethink like thath in my last 4 years dx-pedition in CRETE is. (SV9 land) using a 4 square array. Well, i can confirm, thath there is not so much difference, of course with a 4 square array from Europe you have one side (direction) more than the triangle sistem with a cardioid a little tightened than the 3 verticals.
no problem when i put up the 3 verticals, i tuned erect just 1 vertical, when i found 1:1 i have mesaure the vertical lengh and i do the same on other 2 verticals.
i can suggest for 7050, spacing the 3 verticals 11.65 m., each vertical cable long 6.80 m.
thank's jay for your support

VK3PA Rating: 5/5 Nov 10, 2005 18:55 Send this review to a friend
using Array Solutions tri array  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Ok had the 80m Array Solution Triangle array up for a while, so a report on its performance..
well its the best antenna system i have had on 80m,Best thing since sliced bread!!
You may wonder why I went for a Triangle array?
1/ one less vertical..
2/ In vk3 I came to the reason once you work nth America you dont need to look that way again Hi.. So I set the system up for 100 degress/220 and 340 which gives good coverage to Sth/Central America, Sth / Nth west Africa and Europe/Asia..
With this setup i had no problems working 100 extra DXCC with the Arry Solutions Triangle phased network..Front to back is around 20 db.. My DXCC for 80m is 261 wked 220 comfirmed in 3 years (100 dxcc in last 8 months)and WAZ comfirmed 39 ssb es 1 (waz36) cw.
I have worked CP,CU,CX,D4,EA1,EA8,F,G,GI,GM,GW,PY,VE1,W on long path,or realy on my sunset and on my sunrise time, some are true lp other are grey line..
Most VK's complain about working Africa "but" with my Array Solution's Triangle phased arry controller I find it no problems ..see photos of the system on www.vk3pa.com
Thank you to Jay and the people at ARRAY SOLUTION's for their great Phasing control unit.. Allan DXis vk3pa 5BDXCC