Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | LZ3HI Gold Print Service Help

Reviews Summary for LZ3HI Gold Print Service
LZ3HI Gold Print Service Reviews: 35 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $61 per 1000 full color QSL's
Description: Better quality - cheaper price
More info: http://www.qsl.net/lz3hi/

You can write your own review of the LZ3HI Gold Print Service.

JH1URJ Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2017 21:05 Send this review to a friend
Good Job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received QSL cards in Jan. 2017.It is third order. My card is color printing.
I am satisfied with the quality and price.He can print Japanese word.
The situation of mail delivery in Bulgaria seems not good.(Christmas season!) I recommend that you order with sufficient margin.

G0SLR Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2017 08:48 Send this review to a friend
Qsl cards  Time owned: months
Emil has done a brilliant job of my qsl cards once again,the quality is top class at the right price ,that's why I have given a rating of 5 ,take a look at Gold Print Services you won't be disapointed

MM0LBX Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2013 04:27 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Emil has again done another sterling job, 68 Euro for 2000 full colour cards, arrived at my door within 3 weeks of first E-Mail......brilliant.

This is the second time I've worked with Emil with more to come.

Well packed.

See my card on my QRZ.Com page.

Great Job Emil!

Vy 73,

John MM0LBX

AC7DX Rating: 5/5 Dec 6, 2012 12:26 Send this review to a friend
FANTASTIC JOB!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Thanks Emil for the fantastic printing for D2ZR, HQ2GL and my call, AC7DX. Fantastic service, price and shipping. I will be back.
Ron
AC7DX

G2YC Rating: 5/5 Oct 19, 2012 14:04 Send this review to a friend
The best QSL cards from the ancient city of straight streets  Time owned: more than 12 months
What is the point in adding anything to what is already a perfect score? But please note: it's not just Emil's price that is so great--it is also the quality product and the agreeable way that he has in dealing with his customers.

Since 2009 I have used Emil for seven different QSL card designs. I am very picky and want things right--and Emil does not complain even with five or more re-drafts. He will suggest what looks better if you ask and, even though English isn't his first language, he's tracked with all the minor changes I've ever requested. Given the quality of the design service and end-product, I think the price Emil charges is amazingly low. This is a competitive business but I can assure you that you can order from Emil with confidence that you will receive an excellent product.

GM0VIT Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2011 14:49 Send this review to a friend
First Class  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Emil, LZ3HI, was very helpful from the word go.

The printed cards were first class and I am very pleased with them.

I thoroughly recommend this service.

N9TGR Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2011 07:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After a recent family vacation I decided to get a new QSL printed after being on the far end of the pile up,lots of people requested a card so I decided to have a new card made up with all the relevant information.I decided to drop Emil a message with some digital photos I took.Within a few hours he emailed me back with a proof already made up,I then asked for a second card as my main QSL and again in no time a proof was in my email box.He cropped and adjusted the color as needed and I placed my order,the cards arrived yesterday and are outstanding quality.Give Emil a call,he is very easy to work with and prompt with his emails.My two new cards are on my QRZ profile if you need to take a look.

73s Andy

N9TGR...EI8IM

ON4GIN Rating: 5/5 Jun 15, 2011 04:32 Send this review to a friend
Nice service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Emil has done a nice job!
He is fast and cheap and his contact to design the cards is great.
I recommend hi.

73's Gino ON4GIN

M0CEJ Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2011 01:49 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very pleased with the quality and service provided by Emil. He keeps you well inform throughout the process and like I said the quality is great and they are cheap as chips

Daz

F5GN Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2011 05:03 Send this review to a friend
très bon  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Excellent travail . QSL correspond parfaitement à la photo jointe . Travail accompli dans un délai plus que raisonnable .
Vous pouvez compter sur l'assistance de F8AFC pour assurer toutes les démarches .
En souhaitant vous trouver sur les bandes HF pour confirmer le contact avec ma nouvelle QSL que vous pouvez voir sur QRZ.COM F5GN.
Merci Emil et à la prochaine commande . Je ne peux que vous conseiller cet imprimeur .
73 de F5GN yves