Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | LZ3HI Gold Print Service Help

Reviews Summary for LZ3HI Gold Print Service
LZ3HI Gold Print Service Reviews: 35 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $61 per 1000 full color QSL's
Description: Better quality - cheaper price
More info: http://www.qsl.net/lz3hi/

You can write your own review of the LZ3HI Gold Print Service.

F8DHE Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2011 02:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very good and serious job.
4 differents models print by Emil for me for the moment, very rapid, very serious, and high quality !!

My other qsl card will be print via Emil of course !!

F5OPO Rating: 5/5 Feb 11, 2011 23:03 Send this review to a friend
Very good job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
le travail d' Emil est excellent
les cartes sont de très bonne qualités
et je ne parle pas du prix
je ne peut que le recommencer
tout est très bon ,de la conception à l' envoie
et un gros plus pour nous Français avec l' aide de
F8AFC Ronan qui effectue la liaison avec LZ3HI
on peux vraiment leurs faire confiance
thank's Emil for your very good job.

De F5OPO/Pascal

G6UWK Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2010 12:58 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service AGAIN!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Just got my 1000 cards through and again I do not know how LZ3HI does the cards at these prices, I am not complaining though, same excellent quality and well packaged.

F8DFO Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2010 08:46 Send this review to a friend
GOOD  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
QSL VERY GOOG
super travail .
imprimeur sérieux

GM7TFN Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2010 13:35 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was the first time I have used Emil's service and I can honestly say that I am delighted with his quality of printing and in the overall way he handled my request and order. I will definately be ordering cards from Emil again,.Thanks Emil,.great job.Colin GM7TFN

XE2CQ Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2010 14:50 Send this review to a friend
SUPERB DIAMOND SERVICE!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
SUPER SUPER GREAT SERVICE AND HELP TO DESIGN THE FINAL QSL.....AFTER 3 WEEKS, FINALLY I GOT THE CARDS AND THEY ARE SUPER EXCELLENT!!!!
I LIKE VERY MUCH YOUR JOB, I WILL TELL YOU WHEN I WILL ORDER MORE...
THANK YOU/GRACIAS AMIGO....
de XE2CQ

CTA./PA. JOSE JAVIER CAMARENA QUIÑONES Jr.
TIJUANA/MMTJ
MEXICO

PA0W Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2010 14:58 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, great price, great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I emailed back & forth a few times with Emil as far as the design of my card. And Emil made a couple of suggestions to my layout that made the cards even better. Then I paid for my cards thru PayPal .
The cards arrived this week,approximately 4 weeks since order placed. Good communications, good prices, very flexible with the QSL design options, and prompt service.

Print quality is excellent, delivery was quick, and the packaged was well wrapped. Very impressive!.

I highly recommend LZ3HI Gold Print Service..Will be my QSL printer from now on..

TK5EP Rating: 5/5 Apr 2, 2010 11:09 Send this review to a friend
Gold service !!  Time owned: months
It's the second time i used Emils service. Like the first time, he was very helpful, fast and cheap !
I ordered 4000 cards with 3 different designs and the quality is top.
Delivery : less than 3 weeks !!

I only can recommend him.

73, Patrick TK5EP

JA9PPC Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2010 02:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my 5000 QSL CARDS (1000 CARDS ×5 different designs ) from Emil. I am quite satisfied with his quick e-mail response and excellent work. The QSL cards arrived here in about two weeks from Bulgaria in a very carefully packed package. They were very well protected , so nothing damaged them.

Ordering QSL was very easy and smooth because Emil e-mailed back to me so quickly that I felt no stress in waiting for his answers to my questions or requests. He gave me a wonderful support and a perfect service. Making changes was very easy and Emil sent me example pictures of my QSL soon. He says we can always make changes until we agree to print the QSL.

Good job, Emil !

JA9PPC / AA7ZP

MM0JMK Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2010 12:10 Send this review to a friend
Simply the Best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hi All

Just received my first 1000 batch of cards and i must say the quality is exellent and the time spent getting the card right for me was very quick as well only three emails and you get to see the fineshed card before the final print.

And within 4 days i had received my order through the post from Bulgaria. And at a very affordable price for full colour front and black and white back.

I will deffinetly be placeing another order for more cards.

Great work Emil and in my veiw Simply the Best.

Jock MM0JMK