Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | T & T Drake Repair and Service Help

Reviews Summary for T & T Drake Repair and Service
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: We work on your DRAKE amateur gear. Alignments and adjustments. We can return a piece of equipment to original working order. Repairs on the various product lines from the DRAKE 2 line to the DRAKE 7 line. We help you preserve the value and quality of your DRAKE amateur gear. We even service Drake Marine products. Fast turnaround. Competitive pricing. Warranty is 90 days.
More info: http://www.drakerepair.com/

You can write your own review of the T & T Drake Repair and Service.

RADIOMYSTIC Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2006 15:20 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding repair service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a Drake DSR-2 receiver on eBay and of course it had a stubborn intermittent fault. Eventually the audio also failed during my attempt to locate the fault. I sent this complex commercial grade receiver to Mr. Taft and he was able to repair this stubborn problem and at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend this very professional repair service.

KI5E Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2005 12:33 Send this review to a friend
KI5E Outstanding T-4XB Repair!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent a Drake T-4XB to Larry for repair and alignment. The rig had not been used in over 20 years. The 80 and 10 meter bands did not work at all. His alignment and repair were simply awesome! The T-4XB tunes beautifully on 160 through 10 meters. Output was better than what I expected, especially on 10 meters. The T-4XB seems like a completely new rig. I've enjoyed using the T-4XB again, and I am completely satisfied with the work Larry did on this rig.