Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | Radio Amateur Callbook Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Amateur Callbook
Radio Amateur Callbook Reviews: 29 Average rating: 4.7/5 MSRP: $49.95
Description: The CD version of the original Flying Horse Callbook.

You can write your own review of the Radio Amateur Callbook.

WD8PKF Rating: 5/5 Dec 1, 2009 14:30 Send this review to a friend
Useful Product esp for QSLs  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have purchased this product from K1XN for several years. Fast and dependable service. The disk works very well with DxBase and compliments QRZ

N2ZZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 29, 2009 19:12 Send this review to a friend
Good Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchase my RAC CD from John, K1XN via the GOLIST. I have found it helpful with its integration with LOGGER32, my logging program. I realize there are other places to find the information, but with the digital GOLIST and the RAC CD interface with LOGGER32, I have all the information I need at my fingertips (or at least on my monitor)!

'73 de JIM N2ZZ

K4NVJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 10, 2009 18:26 Send this review to a friend
Great service.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I order my Radio Amateur's Callbook from John, K1XN. Not only is the price right, John's service is really quick. With the RAC accessed by my logging program (WIN-EQF)I have the information available in one easy step!

W4HPW Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2009 09:55 Send this review to a friend
Good as usual  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've been using RAC for years and will continue to do so. Always great service and price from K1XN and GoList.

WA6OWM Rating: 5/5 May 29, 2009 12:25 Send this review to a friend
GOLIST Rac CD-Rom  Time owned: more than 12 months
Always great service from the 'Golist'

N4OWG Rating: 5/5 May 28, 2009 06:55 Send this review to a friend
Great Service! Great Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using RAC since 1st licensed in 1979, either in hard copy or on CD. Great product! K1XN, John, provides excelllent service, great price, and always keeps buyers informed of the status of orders and shipments.

9K2HN Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2009 11:22 Send this review to a friend
RAC 2009 Winter  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got my copy today by mail from Golist.net, And it was great experience for me to deal with em for the first time. Thank you John K1XN for the quick service.

W4HPW Rating: 5/5 Dec 21, 2008 10:20 Send this review to a friend
Got mine from the GoList  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great product and great service from John - K1XN

N1API Rating: 5/5 Nov 22, 2008 11:17 Send this review to a friend
Great product!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using the RAC since I first started in Ham Radio in 1979. I am also familiar with "The Callbook" because I can always remember my father W1JAX had a copy available. It always made a great Christmas gift.

RAC establishes the standard in Callbook lookup with it's many features. Even with all the online lookups available I still would feel lost without the RAC.

I've got to give a special thumbs up to John K1XN of the Golist who was able to get my subscription copy when the US company sold the business. I would recommend the Golist http://www.golist.net/ as the place to get your copy of the Radio Amateur's Callbook CD.

OK2PAY Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2008 14:51 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT SERVIS  Time owned: more than 12 months
IT IS AN EASY WAY TO GET RAC VIA GOLIST.
I HAVE NO PROBLEM ANY TIME.THANKS FOR SERVICE.