Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Mini-MultiAntenna HT-3 Help

Reviews Summary for Mini-MultiAntenna HT-3
Mini-MultiAntenna HT-3 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $298
Description: 10/15/20 meter vertical antenna, 9' tall, ideal for space restricted locations
More info: http://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~minmulti/

You can write your own review of the Mini-MultiAntenna HT-3.

K7VO Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2005 15:35 Send this review to a friend
Great small vertical for the bands it covers  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought my Mini-Multi HT-3 from a ham in New York who had bought it in Japan. It's a small (9' tall) vertical covering 10, 15, and 20 meters only. I've used it on those bands and also on 12 and 17 with a tuner and found the performance to be better than I expected for a vertical this size. I'd been warned to expect little more than mobile antenna performance and it's certainly better than that. I have no problem working the world even at my usual QRP power levels on a short mast on my deck, about 15' above the slope of the hill I live on.

I received the antenna disassembled and back in the original box. The manual is almost entirely in Japanese but from the drawings and the tiny bit of English I had no problem putting the antenna back together. There aren't that many pieces. It goes together easily and is well built.

If you look at the Mini-Multi website theymake lots of neat antennas. It's a pity they aren't imported into the U.S. This one is a winner.