Reviews Categories | SWR & Wattmeters & Dummy Loads | RadioCraft 3000 Pro Help

Reviews Summary for RadioCraft 3000 Pro
RadioCraft 3000 Pro Reviews: 24 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$349.95
Description: 300 and 3000 watt auto-ranging. No need to reach for a switch to change power levels.
ALO (Automatic Lock Out) trip adjustable on either SWR or forward power.
Frequency range: 1.8 to 54 Mhz. The RF Coupler has a flat response throughout its range for accurate calibration.
RF Coupler may be remoted up to six feet or mounted directly on the rear panel of the meter.
True "Peak-Hold" memory with continuous sampling adjustable from 0 to 20 seconds.
Large, easy to read, 3-1/2" wide analog panel meters.
"Ice Blue" electroluminous meter lighting, switch selectable, either on, off, or keyed.
12VDC @ 300ma powered with internal polarity sensing.
Reduced power consumption with meter lighting "off". typically 6 ma idle and 75 ma active. Useful when operating battery emergency power.
Black "Polane-T" (tm) texture finish with ice blue trim and white lettering.
(Web site missing—add URL)

You can write your own review of the RadioCraft 3000 Pro.

KF4TOH Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2017 19:44 Send this review to a friend
C O O L ..........   Time owned: more than 12 months
if you can find one best grab it if you can ..
big, cool blue meters , auto range , amp lock out has saved me more then once ! its a NYE VIKING upgrade for sure
i wish it had the battery back up ..

i got the 3K model. any one got a manual or schematic
please drop a note , just in case

N7GCO Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2014 22:58 Send this review to a friend
Incredible Meter  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned a number of high end SWR meters, (analog, digital and computer based) and the RadioCraft 3000 is in a league all its own. Its large meter and accuracy are amazing. It is one of the most helpful tools I own. The quality is outstanding. If CJ ever starts making them again, do yourself a favor and buy one. I wished I had bought another one when they were available for my 80 meters antenna.

ZS6RJ Rating: 5/5 Oct 13, 2010 11:37 Send this review to a friend
Excellent fit and finish  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a 3000 PRO after becoming disillusioned with the accuracy of my well-known commercial brand of SWR meter. If you wanted an extra 50 watts all you had to do was tap the casing...

I selected the Radiocraft 3000 PRO after reading the reviews here on eHam - a combination of the features and the overall rating of 5 across a fair number of reviewers convinced me. And this was not an easy decision living down in South Africa - shipping is not exactly cheap to my part of the world.

My review, after operating the meter for nearly 3 months:

First off, top notch service from CJ (which I rate as highly important) across the board, including making payment and shipping to a foreign country and answering some technical questions.

The meter is accurate, aesthetically pleasing, robust and feature rich. The oversize meters are a pleasure to read.

I rate this item such a good find that I placed an order for a second one last week to cover my other antenna system. The hams down here who've seen the 3000 PRO are most impressed - maybe they'll catch on down in Africa!

73, Roger, ZS6RJ

W2FBS Rating: 5/5 Dec 10, 2009 08:27 Send this review to a friend
Great Meter - Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received this meter a while back and never could get it to be as accurate as I thought it should be for the price. CJ took the time to go over some various hook-ups and his suggestions were right on. It is as accurate as I need it, (don't own a Bird), and it follows closely to the meters in my new Palstar AT-Auto tuner.

Great looking meters and great lighting on the meters too.

You won't be disappointed with this meter!

N7WX Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2009 16:35 Send this review to a friend
Truly "OUTSTANDING"  Time owned: 0 to 3 months

Just up-graded from one CJ's PRO-3000 to the PRO-5000, Best still, had them all, some gud and sum very poor, This one is a real work horse, U can tune ur amp up to a rear end of a nat..Just great, peak, peak and hold just rite, back lighting is now adjustable,,

Soo if u are in a looking loo for a very gud watt meter, take a hard look at the Radio Craft line..

DE N7WX

REMOVED_EX_NQ2T Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2008 13:23 Send this review to a friend
5/5  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Outstanding meter, worth of every penny.
Great service.

frank

KE5OFJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 7, 2007 05:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm glad I got this meter. Absolutely Outstanding! Thank You CJ!

N7GCO Rating: 5/5 Jun 29, 2007 10:50 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I love my RadioCraft 3000 Pro. They meter is very easy to read. Excellent service.

K8JRF Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2007 04:17 Send this review to a friend
Nothing but the best  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought this from CJ because I liked the looks of it with the large meters, very solid built. Had a problem with meter because of the antenna that I use ( Steppir ) and CJ told me it was a timing issue, so it was sent back to CJ for the update, he repaired it and sent it back no charge and it was gone for less than a week including ship time. It is hard to beat a company that treets an indivdual in this manner.
Thanks CJ

KE4AWM Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2006 17:09 Send this review to a friend
FANTASTIC  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
IF YOU DON'T OWN THIS METER THEN YOU MUST OF HAD A BAD CHILDHOOD.
ONE OF THE VERY BEST ON THE MARKET TODAY AND MADE IN THE U.S.OF A.
NYE VIKING WAS THE VERY BEST BUT IT IS LONG GONE.
CJ I COMEND YOU . THIS METER DOES EVERYTHING RIGHT AND THEN SOME.
THANK YOU FOR RESTORING MY FAITH IN US PRODUCTS.