Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | MFJ-1432 RuffRider Hyper Gain 144/440 MHz Mobile Antenna 62" Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ-1432 RuffRider Hyper Gain 144/440 MHz Mobile Antenna 62"
MFJ-1432 RuffRider Hyper Gain 144/440 MHz Mobile Antenna 62 Reviews: 11 Average rating: 4.2/5 MSRP: $69.95
Description: 62 1/2 mobile antenna with 5 dB gain on 7/8 Wave 2 Meters, 5/8 Wave, 7.6 dB gain on 440 MHz. Handles 150 Watts
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-1432

You can write your own review of the MFJ-1432 RuffRider Hyper Gain 144/440 MHz Mobile Antenna 62".

KI4CRA Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2005 17:46 Send this review to a friend
Great antenna!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I purchased my MFJ-1432 at a hamfest last Sept. I mounted mine on my 02 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, on a tri mag mount. I have found it is comparable to the HyGain antenna. I've been able to kick repeaters from over 40 miles away. I've been complimented on my audio and have receive great signal reports. I would have no problem purchasing another MFJ-1432. Absolutely a winner for me. I have had several mobile antennas the last being the Diamond HV-7A, which is an outstanding antenna, but for strictly V/U work it can't be beat.
Mark