Reviews Categories | Ham Radio Awards | ANTARCTICA AWARD Help

Reviews Summary for ANTARCTICA AWARD
ANTARCTICA AWARD Reviews: 22 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $18.00 or 15 euros
Description: ANTARCTICA AWARD Powered By MEDITERRANEO DX CLUB.
More info: http://www.mdxc.org/antarctica

You can write your own review of the ANTARCTICA AWARD.

DJ9HX Rating: 5/5 Mar 28, 2007 08:04 Send this review to a friend
Very nice award  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very nice and specific material of award. It has a special place in my shack.

N7KO Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2006 18:12 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received the beautiful AA (#122) last week and completed the framing. Receiving the map was an added bonus. Congrats to the MDXC and Gianni on a beautiful award!

IK4CIE Rating: 5/5 Jul 24, 2006 12:26 Send this review to a friend
nice award  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Good award nice to see, colors are cold as the continent is...
73 de Victor ik4cie award n. 120

DL7BA Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2006 01:09 Send this review to a friend
ein sch√∂nes Diplom  Time owned: months
Guter Service vom Manager, IZ8CGS.
Danke Gianni!

WK3N Rating: 5/5 Mar 7, 2006 23:21 Send this review to a friend
No other like it! Magnifico!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Hams visiting my shack always comment on the Antarctica award and Antarctica Honor Roll award I have displayed. It's colorfull and exceptional printing detail is done on a heavy cloth-like material. Attractive and a desirable addition to any shack. These two awards are worth the time and effort it takes to obtain them. Thanks to all who put their time and good efforts into creating these wonderfull awards. DE "Scotty" WK3N

KD7H Rating: 5/5 Mar 7, 2006 21:04 Send this review to a friend
A challenging & FB award!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently qualified for and received the beautiful "Honour Roll" Antarctica Award. Hunting the various Antarctic bases was fun and challenging. The guidlines and information on the Mediterraneo DX Club site (www.mdxc.com/antarctica/) are excellent, and Antarctica Award Manager IZ8CGS, Gianni, is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Also, Jim, K9PPY, USA checkpoint, did a great job Stateside. Now, I must QSY and QSO new bases!
Grazie molte Gianni e Mediterraneo DX Club! Quando mi riascolti sulla banda, ti prego di chiamarmi. 73 & DX, Rob KD7H

PA3EXX Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2006 06:38 Send this review to a friend
PA3EXX  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Today I received the Antarctica Award, printed
by Gianni, IZ8CGS.

It is very beautifull, printed on textile and took only 2 weeks to arrive after sending the application.

Thanks for a job well done Gianni,

73's

Johan
PA3EXX

I1-12387 Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2005 02:04 Send this review to a friend
Great Job  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Just to inform that not only I received a wonderful Antarctica Award, but the MDXC helped me to get some new Antarctic bases from LU4DXU. I am sure that without the membership to the MDXC I will never get these QSLís, which allowed me to get the Certificate of Excellence. In fact in the past I have sent also a little contribution, via DL5EBE, to Horacio for his AY1ZA operation, but I never got a QSL.

I1UP Rating: 4/5 May 20, 2005 05:28 Send this review to a friend
Great Award  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have received today the "Antarctica Award",
Very beautiful. Excellent handling by Gianni, IZ8CGS Award Manager.
73 de George I1UP

W4KVS Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2005 15:48 Send this review to a friend
Great Award  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I don't go after too many awards but I have particularly enjoyed working Antarctica stations. This award looked quite nice and I was not disappointed when it came. The award is on very heavy and textured stock - extremely well done. In addition Gianni, IZ8CGS, did an excellent job processing the award. On top of that, the award comes with a nice map of Antarctica. Great work!