Reviews Categories | Power Supplies | Jetstream JTPS45 Help

Jetstream JTPS45 Reviews: 15 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $149.95
Description: # 13.8 VDC
# 45 Amp Surge
# 40 Amp Continuous
# Light Weight, only 8.8 lbs!
# Compact, only 8 7/8" x 4 1/2" x 8 1/2"

You can write your own review of the Jetstream JTPS45.

AB8RL Rating: 2/5 Nov 11, 2008 20:05 Send this review to a friend
Can't get 13.8 volts  Time owned: more than 12 months
My JTPS45 will not adjust over 12.5 volts - it was fine when first purchased - but maximum output only 12.5 volts now
KI4UGK Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2008 10:59 Send this review to a friend
Excellent P/S  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
After a lot of research I narrowed my choices to a Ameritron or Jetstream. I am glad I chose the Jetstream. I have never had a power supply that was this quiet especially on HF bands.It works great.
W4LGH Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2007 08:49 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This is a SUPER PS especially for the money. Mine has been running everything 12VDC in my shack for about 6-8 months now without a hitch. It is very quiet, great regulation, and runs fairly cool. It has a constant load of about 6amps on it all the time, and peaks go up to 30amps when transmitting. No voltage drop show on the meter. R and L is the only place I have seen these for sale, but I am sure there are others. @ $149 for 40+ amps it is HARD to BEAT!

You can see my setup on my website.

73 de W4LGH - Alan
SCRAPPER Rating: 4/5 Feb 16, 2007 17:14 Send this review to a friend
Nice ,Compact Dont like the front with all the connectors.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I,ve used my Jetstream now for about a year, Continuous duty 18 hours a day everyday of the week.Pros, it works without a hitch, great meters,i,ve only had it up to about 25 amps of pull and it performed perfect, I use it to power my Shortwave, preselector amp and audio in my radio transmitter.Its small in size, The fan is awesomely quiet and I recieve no hum whatsoever in my audio circuit,Its got multiple connections for equipment on it,3 for powering the small stuff at 7 AMPS max and the big Terminals for Maximum amperage. I personally would have rated it a 4.8 with the drawback of all the power connections on the front, I, ve got lines snaking from each one to my equipment it looks rather tacky, They would have done better to put at least some of them on the back of the unit.I,ve Used mostly Astron 35s other than this and was Satisfied with them other than the weight and size, For a big punch and compactness with real good features this one stands out.
W4MOD Rating: 5/5 Sep 10, 2005 06:50 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well, I bought this because I have bought several other Jetstream products and its working pretty good.. Its being use in a repeater and it does not get hot and the fan helps a lot..

Great product...