Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | Par OA-432 Help

Reviews Summary for Par OA-432
Par OA-432 Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $64. USD
Description: Horizontal omnidirectional antenna for SSB, satellite, etc. 1.5:1 bandwidth of 4.5 MhZ on 420-450MhZ with a max input of 160 watts. 5"x7" and weighs 1 pound.
More info: http://parelectronics.com/omnis.htm

You can write your own review of the Par OA-432.

N4NSP Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2011 07:03 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
On 3-16-11, I received the AO-432 antenna and installed it in my attic on a section of PVC pipe. Using an IC-910H radio, I received the Mode U UHF CW beacons on 3 satellites as they passed over the U.S. East Coast: O-55, O-58, and Swiss Cube. While this antenna is small in size, it did really well "right out of the box."*

The customer service at Par Electronics is as excellent as their antennas. Dale responds quickly to emails and inquiries.
Tom Goyne, N4NSP

*Used 30 feet of LMR-400 with Type N connectors.

K3TD Rating: 5/5 Jun 6, 2007 04:13 Send this review to a friend
great antenna!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have an OA-432 Par Omniangle that I used portable during a couple of VHF/UHF contests with my FT-100D. I was very impressed with the performance of the antenna, and how easy it was to set up and tune. The quality of the materials was also excellent. I also have an OA-50 and an OA-144 that I use regularly with great results.

N3PKC Rating: 5/5 Mar 31, 2005 22:09 Send this review to a friend
Smokin!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Fills the bill for a horizontal omni and does a whole lot more. Worked FO-29 and AO-51 nicely with my stacked pair to listen on the downlink. Nicely engineered, well worth the money....Thanks Par!