Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | Par OA-28 Help

Reviews Summary for Par OA-28
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$54.95 AES
Description: 10 meter Par Omni-Angle Horizontal Omnidirectional antenna. 2.0:1 Bandwidth of 490 KhZ from 28-30Mhz with a maximum input of 160W.
More info: http://parelectronics.com/omnis.htm

You can write your own review of the Par OA-28.

K0TVD Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2012 09:36 Send this review to a friend
Improved Version OA-28B  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
After loading up my 5 element 20 meter beam at 100ft or my 160 meter dipole at 86ft for many years on 10 meters, I decided to give the Par Electronics OA-28B a shot and boy, am I glad that I did! Up on the side of my tower at only 32ft, I can hear and work MANY more stations than I ever could on either of my other antennas. Customer service is second to none. SWR is totally flat at 28.400 Mhz using the measurements in the supplied instructions. GREAT antenna, Dale!

N3PKC Rating: 5/5 Mar 31, 2005 22:14 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I've got beams, wires, and verticals, but nothing is more fun than this 10m horizontal omni with my 100w Icom. You never know what you will hear and who you will talk to on a day to day basis with this antenna. Up to par with par's standards on a band with limitless posibilities....