Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | JVP 36 DXX Help

Reviews Summary for JVP 36 DXX
JVP 36 DXX Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$600
Description: Antenna tribander 6 el
More info: http://www.jvpantenas.com.ar

You can write your own review of the JVP 36 DXX.

LU4DJC Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2007 17:17 Send this review to a friend
Excelente Antena  Time owned: more than 12 months
En 20 metros anda muy bien y ni que hablar en 15 y 10. (sobre todo si la comparo contra mi antigua Palombo)
Hace mas de 3 años que la tengo instalada sobre una torre 168 de 12 metros de altura, y sobre la JVP36 tengo un dipolo rígido para 40 M. (rotor Walmar WM1).
Que mas puedo decir sobre esta antena... Gracias José !!!

LU4DX Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2005 17:13 Send this review to a friend
Pile-up breaker  Time owned: more than 12 months
The JVP36DXX is an antenna of six elements for 20, 15 and 10 meters band, manufactured in Rosario, Sta. Fe, Argentina by JVP Antennas.
I use this antenna from 1998 installed in a tower to 23 meters high.
It works very well in 20 and 15 meters and fabulously in 10 meters where it equals or it improves the performance of a 6 element monoband yagi.
It is mechanically very strong, excellent relationship of sign front/side/back and very good forward gain.
I am very active in international contest, especially in 10 meters SSB where I have won several competitions with this antenna.
It is usually the triband yagi antenna used by the contesters from Argentina and with the one that they were carried out several records from LU-land.
It is very pretty that ask my power for the good signs and when I answer alone with 100 watts they cannot believe it. It is my aerial lineal amplifier as me I call it.
Does the one come similar to the KT34XA? Yes, it is very similar, many say that it overcomes KLM performance, me not him you but if I say that it is a very good antenna of world level.
This is superficial comment that he tries to give to know which is the JVP36DXX that puts strong signs around the world.