Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | B & B Embroidery Help

Reviews Summary for B & B Embroidery
B & B Embroidery Reviews: 20 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Quality ham hats, shirts, and jackets.
More info: http://www.qth.com/hamthreads/

You can write your own review of the B & B Embroidery.

AG4F Rating: 5/5 Mar 22, 2017 15:04 Send this review to a friend
Excellent products and customer service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased a waterproof safety jacket from them about 18 months ago. The jacket is excellent quality and the embroidery was perfect. The jacket has a fleece lining, so it's great for cold weather, but too warm for warm weather. I purchased another one on their website about a week ago. Dave B., the owner, called me today to discuss my order. Apparently, the jacket is made from waterproof material, but the jacket itself is not waterproof at the seams, Dave just found out about this and wanted to give me the chance to cancel the order. He said he sprays all his jackets after he embroiders with waterproofing spray on the seams and, of course, where he embroidered. That's excellent customer service. He could have simply shipped the jacket and said nothing, and I'm sure I would never have noticed. That's treating your customers as you want to be treated. I'll buy from him again next time I need something embroidered for ham work. Thanks, Dave and keep up the great work.

N5REL Rating: 5/5 Sep 16, 2016 21:29 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I came to Dave with a design for a custom logo for our UHF link system. He did a terrific job with the design along with a very reasonable set-up cost. My initial order was for a hat and a vest that he had to special order for me from one of his clothing vendors - - the logos, lettering and garments look great. Very prompt service. Highly recommended. Go to www.hamthreads.com

73 & God Bless,
Nathan N5REL

KD0NGX Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2015 14:26 Send this review to a friend
Jacket  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I participate in several public service events in the late fall and early spring, and I wanted a good quality jacket since it gets cold standing around. I have tried wearing my vest over a coat but that never works real well. I looked online and the only place I could find what I really wanted was Hamthreads, so I thought I would give it a try. I'm glad I did. The jacket arrived today and it looks great. I ordered the yellow-green safety jacket and had the ARES logo embroidered on the front and the AMATEUR RADIO COMMUNICATIONS option embroidered on the back. The jacket is really good quality, is warm, and looks like it will last a long time. The sizing seems very accurate--I ordered my size and it fits really well, and not so snug that I can't wear a sweatshirt underneath it. The quality of embroidery is very good, and I like that AMATEUR RADIO COMMUNICATIONS is embroidered on the back instead of screen-printed... it will last longer. A great value at just over $100 shipped. Allow about two weeks or so since it's custom developed. I'm very happy with the quality and value of the product.

WX4C Rating: 5/5 Aug 22, 2012 11:28 Send this review to a friend
Great Quality work  Time owned: more than 12 months
Over the years, I have ordered Hats and clothing from Dave and Shirley. They offer GREAT Quality work and fast service. If Quality and Service is what you are looking for, these are the people you want to deal with.

Don WX4C

KQ4KK Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2012 11:13 Send this review to a friend
Diverse line of clothing  Time owned: more than 12 months
At the Dallas(Plane) Hamfest, wearing a SCHEART shirt someone had given me, I walked by the HAMTHREADS booth. David said "I made that shirt". I ordered two more, and a vest. He has a complete line, in all the correct sizing you need. Unlike others, his line of clothing fits. His work is outstanding, and speed of delivery is good.

W8MPX Rating: 5/5 Dec 25, 2010 21:41 Send this review to a friend
VERY FAST SERVICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ORDER A SHIRT FOR A GIFT DAVE WAS VERY HELPFULL AND TAKE CARE WITH MY ORDER VERY GOOD SERVICE

W8ERV Rating: 5/5 Aug 13, 2010 20:46 Send this review to a friend
Only the Best from Dave and Shirley  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've known these good people almost since I was first licensed in 1994 and I can tell you they are without peer. Dave and Shirley NEVER send out a product they are not happy with themselves and the Central Michigan Amateur Radio Club has hosted several 'fairs' with them, so our members could order shirts, hats, jackets and such. You will not go wrong when you order from B & B Embroidery. (Submitted by J. Ervin Bates, W8ERV-Past President, CMARC, Lansing MI)

K5ADF Rating: 5/5 Jul 27, 2010 19:23 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered shirts from B & B several times over the last 10 years. I first found them at Dayton and have ordered more from them while at Dayton. I have always had good service and will continue to order from them in the years to come. Last May at Dayton I ordered a shirt with the QCWA logo and it arrived as promised in excellent condition. I did learn that they had moved to Arlington, TX. I would recommend them to any ham wanting customized printing on shirts.

KJ4UZL Rating: 5/5 Jul 27, 2010 07:38 Send this review to a friend
Nice job.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought my son 2 hats. Good price for colors he liked. (Hard to find camo in stock colors elsewhere) Nice design work on the embroidery. Had a little hard time with their cart and e-mails going to spam to them, but overall good communication and good products.

N8FZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2008 15:29 Send this review to a friend
1st class customer service!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Last spring I found a Carhart jacket on clearance at a local store (Meijer). I took it with me to Dayton on the hope that I could get B&B to put my call on it. I ended up getting my call plus the ARRL emergency service logo. He took it back with him and in a couple of weeks I had it back. Could not be more pleased with how well it turned out!