Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | B & B Embroidery Help

Reviews Summary for B & B Embroidery
B & B Embroidery Reviews: 20 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Quality ham hats, shirts, and jackets.
More info: http://www.qth.com/hamthreads/

You can write your own review of the B & B Embroidery.

K0AZV Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2008 15:29 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic folks  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a couple of shirts for my wife and I at Winterfest in St. Louis from B&B. They came this morning and look fantastic. He originally gave me a 3 or 4 week delivery time but these shirts were in my hands in a little over a week.

Definitely nice folks and I look forward to doing business with them again. We are looking at doing business with them for club apparel and seeing them at Winterfest in 2009.

KC3RT Rating: 5/5 Jan 28, 2008 13:46 Send this review to a friend
Sharp Looking Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a hat after viewing the B&B web site. The hat really stands out from the bright colors and beautiful embroidery. Highly satisfied.

AI4VB Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2007 21:18 Send this review to a friend
Great Product, Lightning Fast Shipping  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
ordered callsign hat on friday, recieved on monday with standard shipping. if i could give them a 10 it would be.

WO0P Rating: 5/5 Mar 20, 2007 17:49 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: months
Just got my hats after changing my call sign. they were just perfect. This is my second experience with B&B they are great!!

W5AAT Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2007 22:02 Send this review to a friend
HIGH QUALITY/SERVICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a new cap and shirt for an upcoming hamfest.Placed the order online and bang! Three days later an embroidered callsign cap and golf shirt appeared.Very nice quality and hi-def embroidering.I will do business again with these folks!

KC9IOP Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2006 18:35 Send this review to a friend
Quality and fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I saw the jacket I wanted at the Fort Wayne Hamfest, I was greeted by a freindly lady who took my order. She explained that it could be up to three weeks for my order to be delivered. What a surprize when nine days later my quality jacket and hat arrived exactly to my specifications! We will do bussiness again!

W3FM Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2005 18:22 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLANT !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a special hat made to my design. There was a very minor problem so I sent Dave an Email. We had a chat by telephone and a few days later I received TWO new perfect hats.

AB9FA Rating: 5/5 Jun 11, 2005 18:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Work!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my jacket that I ordered at the 2005 Dayton Hamvention. David was very helpfull in identifying just the right size, color and logo for my taste. The jacket arrived just perfect and a little ahead of the time that he stated. These are very good people to deal with and I will order from them again. This was an excellent experience ordering from B and B.

AB9FA, Jay

WK9L Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2005 16:11 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I bought my frist hat from them at Ft.Wayne hamfest, They did a great job so ordered a second
over the phone on a Sunday received it by weeks end. Great Service and good product.
WK9L

K3MQ Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2005 12:07 Send this review to a friend
Quality items, great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered several polo shirts with special logos. Received great service and the shirts are high quality with great looking logos. They carry a wide variety of ham logos, and provide fast service. Great to do business with. When I get my nickels together, I want to order one of their nice looking jackets. Highly recommended.