Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | iPrint.com Help

Reviews Summary for iPrint.com
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: General purpose web-based printing company that is a fast, economical alternative to dedicated QSL printers. You can upload your own photos for custom cards, then add text, logos, etc. using their Web-based design tools. When you're done, go through the checkout process and about a week later you have fantastic QSL or eyeball cards.
More info: http://www.iprint.com

You can write your own review of the iPrint.com.

N3QE Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2008 06:39 Send this review to a friend
Wow, fast, cheap, and top-notch!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered some 4x6 single-sided color postcards from iprint.com on Tuesday. Of course I was 100% responsible for the design, but the web-interface to lay things out really worked flawlessly and effortlessly.

They were in my mailbox on Saturday, just 4 days later.

$25/100 is not the cheapest around but it's really really affordable, and the quality on these is wonderfully good, and nobody else seems to offer the lightning fast service that these guys do.

Did I mention the quality? These are wonderfully good!

KB9GPN Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2006 09:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quick Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For QSL's in a hurry iPrint is an excellent choice. The size is Postcard 4in x 6in, the on-line design-tool excellent, and the finished project very high quality.

When I changed call signs I need some cards in a rush, and iPrint was the ticket.

Worth noting is their coated stock requires a "Sharpie" to write on, and the cards are heavier than the usual QSL. But you can have them in days, rather than weeks.

Steve
K9ZW ex-KB9GPN

NZ0R Rating: 5/5 May 23, 2005 00:31 Send this review to a friend
Fun, fast, affordable QSL/eyeball cards  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
About a week after ordering custom QSL cards from one of the better-reviewed companies I found here on eHam.net, I stumbled onto iPrint.com. I needed some business cards and was able to design my own photo business card quickly and easily using their Web-based tools.

While I was there I designed a really cool "eyeball QSO" card. $16.99 for 250 cards and a couple bucks for shipping. Within a week I had my new cards.

That was so much fun I designed yet another card and printed 250 of those. I had all three of these business cards back from iPrint.com long before I got my custom QSL cards back from an otherwise great QSL printer.

While iPrint.com lets you upload a picture and any logos you want to add, it may be better to design your whole card on your desktop PC (at last the photos and logos) then upload the completed image as a picture to iPrint. Don't forget to use ample resolution -- recommendations are on the site.

You'll find that the prices at iPrint are lower and printing times are faster than even some of the non-custom QSL printing companies!