Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | Hustler Spirit 9db 440mhz repeater antenna Help

Reviews Summary for Hustler Spirit 9db 440mhz repeater antenna
Hustler Spirit 9db 440mhz repeater antenna Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $650
Description: 14.5 feet long with a true 9db over a dipole (11.6dbi)
Built like a tank. Weighs in at about 14lbs.
130mph wind survival.
Made in the USA
Commercial quality antenna built for hams.

More info: http://www.new-tronics.com/main/html/base_spirit_model_430-450_mhz.html

You can write your own review of the Hustler Spirit 9db 440mhz repeater antenna.

VE3GRW Rating: 5/5 Mar 30, 2014 00:10 Send this review to a friend
Super Great Antenna  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I was interested in trying the Hustler Spirit and sent an email to Hustler in Texas. Missy replied to me in a very friendly email to contact R&L Electronics and she provided the link to do so. I ended up phoning R&L and placing my order with credit card. They said there could be a wait as long as 6 weeks as each antenna is custom made.
The antenna I ordered is 14.5 long in total. It has 9db gain or 11dbi.
I installed the Hustler Spirit antenna about 6 months ago. I am using it for my 440 repeater.
This antenna is built heavy duty and installation on the tower was a breeze. This antenna gave me the lowest swr of any commercial antenna I have used at 1:1.
The performance of this antenna is amazing. It fills in holes that other commercial antennas could not. I have better coverage area with the Hustler then I did using brand name commercial antennas.
The other plus in buying Hustler is their product is made in the USA.
For the discerning repeater owner, get yourself a Hustler Spirit antenna and you will never look back.

K6DLP Rating: 5/5 Mar 3, 2007 22:12 Send this review to a friend
a great antenna  Time owned: more than 12 months
i have used this antenna for over 10 years. it stands
up to mtn top use. i have never had one problem with
it. i can hear and use the repeater in places not line of sight. a very GOOD antenna! a great antenna
for the price.