Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Alpha Amplifier Factory Repair Help

Reviews Summary for Alpha Amplifier Factory Repair
Reviews: 5 Average rating: 4.2/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Service and repair of all Alpha amplifiers.
More info: http://www.rfconcepts.com/

You can write your own review of the Alpha Amplifier Factory Repair.

8P6SL Rating: 5/5 Mar 22, 2011 09:07 Send this review to a friend
Magnificent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I obtained an Alpha 87A which was not working.I contacted RF Concepts and was advised by Molly Hardman on numerous ways to get the amp started as she realised that shipping costs from the Caribbean would be high.
After all attempts failed the amp was shipped via UPS. Four days after shipping I contacted Molly via email to check on the amp's arrival and was asked how did I want to settle the bill as repairs were completed...wow that was fast.
I requested that the amp be shipped back to Barbados via UPS but Molly took personal interest in sending rates comparision and advised of big savings buy using Fedex...thank you Molly.
The amp came home securely doubled boxed with circuit boards totally cleaned and missing case screws replaced.A damaged default swith cover was replaced and the Alpha Max was installed and worked like a dream from set-up. The power out-put test results were also included in the documentation. The technician Petar did a very good job of cleaning and repairing the amplifier.The allowable power level on Barbados is 500 watts, which the Alpha 87A gives without breaking a sweat.
I will do business with Molly and her team again and again. Molly is the epitome of customer service..keep the good work up.

WB5HAK Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2011 21:11 Send this review to a friend
Alpha 8410 repair/update  Time owned: more than 12 months
Alpha Radio Products (RF Concepts) just completed some warranty updates on my 8410 and fixed a self inflicted bunch of problems in an expeditious manner. The warranty updates were of course free, and the repairs of what I messed up were reasonable. I tried to install the "fan baffle mod" to quiet the internal fan, but "fat fingered" some things in the process, causing the amp failure. I was impressed with speed, communication during the repair, and amazed with the results. I highly recommend these folks!! Can't thank Molly and Glenn enough!!

K4KAL Rating: 1/5 Nov 30, 2010 04:24 Send this review to a friend
Alpha 4510 Repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
Requested RMA from Alpha on 10/03/10. Received response from Molly on 10/05/10. A few days later I received an invoice for $150.00 before they even looked at the Meter. I went ahead and mailed them my check which they quickly cashed. I called a few weeks after the return and Molly said they were moving to a new location and everything was being shipped to their new location. Since that time I have made attempts via email and phone to contact them and no response. Today is 11/30/10 no response. Service after the sale is very important to me. I own 3 Alpha 99's, and 2 4510 Watt meters.

9K2FM Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2010 05:19 Send this review to a friend
The Mercedes Benz of HF Amplifiers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hi ,
I Have The Alpha 87A More Ten 10 Years A Go , It's Very Very Nice Amp And Very Strong .
I Send My Amp To Alpha Concepts To Molly (W0MOM) To Make Fuel Maintenance .

Now I Receive My Amp From Colorado , And It's Work Very Very Nice , And The Alpha Max It's Very Good . Thank's Molly For The Nice Manual For 87A Relly Nice With Front Color .

I Have Talked With Molly On The Phone Several Times And It's Very Friendly .. Thank's Molly .
And Thank's To Maria Also .

I'm Very Happy With The 87A Amp .

Thank's For All

Thank's & 73s

Ayesh Mohammed
9K2FM
9k2fm@arrl.net

N7WX Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2007 12:11 Send this review to a friend
Very Good  Time owned: more than 12 months
Alpha Radio Products has been very good on returning all E-Mails, also with Phone calls on questions..Had a problem getting a manual for our new Alpha 99 we bought, but when it did arrive was really nicely down with color front..Very good people to deal with..