Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | MFJ-5383I Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ-5383I
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 0.3/5 MSRP: $49.95
Description: Pre-wired Icom Tcvr to Computer Interface Cable

You can write your own review of the MFJ-5383I.

WA9PIE Rating: 0/5 Jul 1, 2009 14:10 Send this review to a friend
Never worked  Time owned: more than 12 months
I too purchased one from MFJ. Mine never worked either. I sent them an email and they implicated that somehow I didn't know what I was doing and generally refused to consider that the product was defective.

I ended up tossing it into a box and bought something else that works perfectly.

Don't buy one (unless you would like to buy mine; I'd like to unload it on someone).
W5CPT Rating: 1/5 Aug 6, 2007 08:15 Send this review to a friend
Worked for a while  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought one of these some years ago, but only put it into service recently. It worked when first connected but died in the first year of being used. I give it a 1 for the short time it worked.
WA3G Rating: 0/5 Jun 7, 2005 12:52 Send this review to a friend
Junk  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchasaed one from HRO. IT never worked after hours of playing with PC and radiuo. MFJ sent a replacement after I paid for return postage and $7. That never worked. A friend bought one in Dayton a few weeks ago, and that did not work. I purchased a cable from another vender, works perfectly. MFJ is really MIGHTY FINE JUNK!!!!!