Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | VE3AXC QSL printing service Help

Reviews Summary for VE3AXC QSL printing service
VE3AXC QSL printing service Reviews: 48 Average rating: 4.4/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: New QSL printer. Very high quality economy & full color QSLs with free custom design and prices that will fit any budget. Excellent customer service, printing and shipping within five business days.
More info: http://www.qslcanada.com

You can write your own review of the VE3AXC QSL printing service.

VE3CUI Rating: 1/5 Mar 4, 2013 13:48 Send this review to a friend
He's The Reason I Now Use UX5UO QSLs Exclusively...  Time owned: more than 12 months
The header sez it all, I'm afraid...!

VE3OIJ Rating: 1/5 Jul 28, 2009 20:12 Send this review to a friend
Got my money back  Time owned: more than 12 months
Further to my last... after a Paypal ruling in my favour, and a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, my money was finally refunded this week.

VE3OIJ Rating: 0/5 May 15, 2009 06:47 Send this review to a friend
Kirill seems to have disappeared  Time owned: more than 12 months
Paypal ruled in my favour this morning, although they said there's no money in the account to refund me. Oh well. That's two judgements against him by Paypal that I'm aware of.

I won't be using him again. I've decided to run with UX5UO for this.

AB7E Rating: 1/5 May 4, 2009 15:25 Send this review to a friend
Horrible quality control  Time owned: more than 12 months
I don't think the poor performance is a recent phenomena. I bought 1000 custom color QSL cards from VE3AXC a couple of years ago, and the front picture was so over-saturated that the cards are absolutely gaudy. It was obvious that no quality check was performed, and they look so bad I've been embarrassed to send them out. No excuse for such sloppy work.

VE3OIJ Rating: 2/5 May 4, 2009 11:36 Send this review to a friend
Was great in the past, but now?  Time owned: more than 12 months
I'm on my 4th batch of cards through QSL Canada (the name of the business run by VE3AXC). My first two batches of cards went very well, with Kirill offering helpful suggestions. Since I provide 300 dpi graphics to him, the work goes pretty easily, and I've been happy with the quality of the cards.

The third batch of cards was for a special event, and although I designed the card, someone else handled the transaction. I don't have all the details, but the process was described as "adequate". The cards were of good quality.

The most recent batch, however, has been a wholly unsatisfactory experience so far. It was difficult to contact QSL Canada as they don't seem to respond to email. When I finally did arrange an order and pay via Paypal, I was promised the cards would ship in 2-3 days. That was over a month ago. In that time I sent numerous emails and left telephone messages all with no response.

I went to paypal and raised a dispute, and 10 days passed with no contact from VE3AXC. As of this morning I have elevated it to a claim and will be trying to get my money back.

I guess the summary of my review is "used to be good, but watch out now..." I get the impression this is a second job for him, so maybe he doesn't have the time/energy to put into it that he once did.

VE7AXU Rating: 5/5 Dec 24, 2008 10:04 Send this review to a friend
Great service at a fair price  Time owned: more than 12 months
I am a repeat customer (over several years) and Kirill has always provided excellent product at a fair price. I will continue to place orders in the future. I have liked the quality and the order turn-around was very fast.

John VE7AXU / VA7PX

W2MB Rating: 4/5 Oct 7, 2008 10:57 Send this review to a friend
Good Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Kirill designed and printed a non-standard amount of cards at my request. A printing justification error caused a small percentage of the cards to not print properly. He reprinted and sent the cards that were faulty. The transaction took a bit longer than I would have liked, but in the end, everything was satisfactory.

VE1DX Rating: 5/5 Oct 26, 2007 11:50 Send this review to a friend
Highly recommended!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My regular supplier got out of the QSL business after 18 years, so I had to look around. I found Kirillís website and liked the look of what I saw. I called him and we discussed the general layout, etc. Then we exchanged 2-3 emails, swapping minor modifications back and forth. We settled on a final version quite quickly and a week later I had the cards. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. Quality work, easy communications, and competitive prices plus a quality card! Full marks for Kirill, VE3AXC. Highly recommended!

N3OYO Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2007 08:21 Send this review to a friend
Excellent, again!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the 2nd batch of QSL cards I got from Kirill. I upgraded to Extra, got a 1x2 call, and Kirill helped me design my new cards. It took quite a few back and forth emails, with proofs attached, etc, till I got my design tweaked. Kirill was right on top of it all the way! The end result..the cards look great. Color front & back, with a photo I submitted of a Maryland Landmark, The Chesapeake Bay Bridge, on the front, and my photo & QSO info, etc, on the back. Got them in a week! Kirill delivers!
Try him, you'll like him.
73'.. Tom N3ZC

VA3XQ Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2007 14:28 Send this review to a friend
Perfect  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First QSL's I have ever had made commercially for me. Very nervous about getting it right and having a good finished product. Krill took care of me and helped get my cards from idea to finished product. Very very happy with the cards, super fast delivery. Great service and an excllent person to deal with. Will be back for more!!