Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | VE3AXC QSL printing service Help

Reviews Summary for VE3AXC QSL printing service
VE3AXC QSL printing service Reviews: 48 Average rating: 4.4/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: New QSL printer. Very high quality economy & full color QSLs with free custom design and prices that will fit any budget. Excellent customer service, printing and shipping within five business days.
More info: http://www.qslcanada.com

You can write your own review of the VE3AXC QSL printing service.

KA2A Rating: 5/5 Apr 29, 2007 12:39 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic QSL cards !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
QSL Canada is fantastic! Since changing my call sign I needed to have QSL cards made. After talking to several hams and some internet research, I came across QSL Canada. Kirill was an absolute pleasure to work with. I sent him a few jpeg images and he came up with some card layouts for my review. I went with an all color front and a color back. Kirill did a great job with printing my choice exactly, precisely, and timely. You can see my finished card on QRZ.com. I highly recommend Kirill. The quality , price and service were everything I wanted. So if you are looking for QSL cards check out QSL Canada. You will not be disappointed.

Tim
KA2A

K7ZD Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2007 06:53 Send this review to a friend
Fast & Friendly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Kirill certainly was a pleasure doing biz with - my cards were exactly what I wanted and turnaround was very good.. very good communications before and after.

N7ITE Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2007 06:34 Send this review to a friend
Great Job!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Cards look great! Delivered quickly.

K9DUR Rating: 5/5 Feb 27, 2007 13:26 Send this review to a friend
Thanks for the great work  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I got the cards yesterday (Tuesday). They look GREAT!

I was apprehensive before I opened the box. It had been raining, plus we
had 6" of snow/ice on the ground. The UPS driver put the box between the
storm door & the front door. To say that the cardboard box was a little
soggy would be an understatement. But the cards inside were fine, slightly
damp, but not damaged at all. WHEW!!!

Thanks for the great work & super delivery time.

W1YB Rating: 3/5 Feb 26, 2007 13:35 Send this review to a friend
Hmmmmm... : - \  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A bit spotty, really. The Special Event Station cards (which I pretty much formatted to the final version myself) turned out great - and they were part of discount offer. My own personal QSL cards, however, had an error or two in them after my submitted design was ehanced by Kirill. (It was a nice enhancement, though!) I don't know if it was the printing company error or what. He was great to work with upfront, but I haven't heard back from him after I pointed out the error in my QSL cards. I'll update this review if I receieve further feedback from VE3AXC.

VE3TMT Rating: 2/5 Feb 26, 2007 12:34 Send this review to a friend
Expected better  Time owned: more than 12 months
Well first off in all fairness to Kirill he did replace my order as the first batch of cards went missing in the mail. For my second set I took a close up picture of my FT920 with my call in the alpha-numeric display and designed the card around this. The omni-glow display of the 920 really stood out and I was hoping for the same on my card. Unfortunately the cards came out dull and very lacking of color, not anything like the sample picture. Also the top left corner where I had placed a maple leaf suffered severe cropping to the point of cutting into the leaf. Had this been brought to my attention I would have resized the image accordingly. I truly believe these are problems from the printers side and not Kirills, however finding these faults when the cards arrive is too late in my opinion.

VE3EN Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2007 10:22 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch  Time owned: more than 12 months
I designed my own card, using a picture if found on the internet, and i got 1000 made up. The service was quick, great email communication, and i got exactly what i wanted. The cards are great quality and the picture appears just like on the computer.

AB1FY Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2007 07:10 Send this review to a friend
Good deal  Time owned: months
Kirill's a good guy to deal with. Total cost for color photo cards was just under 11 cents a card for 3000 cards. They look great. Fast turnaround, and Kirill has good design ideas. So work me and get a sample! Will be buying more cards again when the supply is depleted.

NORTHCOUNTRY Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 2006 11:09 Send this review to a friend
Good Design  Time owned: 0 to 3 months

The positives:

Kirill has a a good eye for graphic design even though he claims to be a printer not a designer. I simply gave him some jpegs and gifs and told him what generally I liked and he came up with a card that really stood out. I had already ordered a basic card from one of the eastern european printers but went ahead with the order to QSLCanada in addition because of the great design.

The card stock is good and has a quality feel to it. The card stock was a very small bit heavier than the eastern european cards I got.

The negatives:

The only negative is the price is much higher than the eastern europeans. But when you break it down its like this 12 cents per card plus 24 cents US postage gives 36 cents per QSL. vs 6 cents per card, 24 cents US postage gives 30 cents per QSL for the cheaper cards. So I say You decide?

I don't send out hundreds of cards from dx-peditions or from rare dx stations. For me if I send out 3 cards per day thats 18 cents difference not a big deal.

NK2F Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2006 12:41 Send this review to a friend
Superb photo prints  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just like one of the previous posters, I am a photographer. After reading the post describing a negative experience printing photo cards, I was a bit nervous. As it turned out, my concerns were unfounded- the prints are sharp and color accurate to the extent possible on a non-photo printer. Will not hesitate to order again.