Reviews Categories | Antenna Switching, Phasing, Controllers | Array Solutions Stack Match Help

Reviews Summary for Array Solutions Stack Match
Array Solutions Stack Match Reviews: 19 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $270 with controller
Description: Phasing Device for Tri-band and mono band antennas
More info: http://www.arraysolutions.com

You can write your own review of the Array Solutions Stack Match.

W7GG Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2000 02:02 Send this review to a friend
Triple stack of KT-34XA's  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have a triple stk of kt-34xa's using the Array Solutions Stack Master. This array has been up for 5 years in Central Oregon with zero problems or failures. I run the legal limit to this array in many contests each year. I also have a double stack of full sized 3 element 40m yagis using the Stack Match, again with no problems or failures. I whole heartedly endorse WX0B's product line. Jay is extremely helpful and assures full customer satisfaction!!

N2TX Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2000 10:15 Send this review to a friend
An asset to stacking antennas  Time owned: unknown months
I have a Stack of Force 12 C3E's phased with a Stackmatch by WX0B. I recently installed his dual option feed system offering my station the ability of picking up multi's on a 2nd radio with the top antenna. His products are better than sliced bread. Thanks Jay!

PY5EG Rating: 5/5 Nov 25, 1999 11:27 Send this review to a friend
STACK MATCH ON ALL MY STACKS  Time owned: unknown months
I'm using stack Match on all my stacks, 10 15 and
20 meters at ZW5B. Now with the B on Phase and is
working perfect. 7 over 7 on 10, 8 over 8 on 15 and 6 over 6 on 20 meters. At ZX0F, we also have stacks for high bands using Stack Match

W4ZV Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 1999 06:55 Send this review to a friend
Buy it, use it and WIN!  Time owned: unknown months
I bought the Stack Match for my new 10 meter system. Excellent customer service, quality, support and the product works well. It just helped me break my old USA record on 10 in the CQWW SSB. My experience so far indicates that the conventional wisdom that a full stack is always better is WRONG. If you go to the trouble of stacking antennas, go for the full flexibility which Stack Match provides.

W2RE Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 1999 21:42 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product  Time owned: unknown months
Been using my stackmatch on my Hygain TH7 and TH6 @70/40ft for about 2 years now. This combination has been a winner for me. Im adding another TH7 in the near future to make it a
3 stack of tri-banders. If you want to be loud!! get a stackmatch!.
Ray W2RE Poughquag NY

W9XT Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 1999 23:55 Send this review to a friend
Great!  Time owned: unknown months
I have two of them. One stacks a pair of tribanders. Another in the house allows me to add in a TH7 on another tower. This system lets me feed the three antennas in any combination. Great for picking up mults in different directions when running with the stack.

I wouldn't even consider stacking tribander without the Stack Match. I'm not sure I would go to the trouble of using coax phasing lines for stacking HF monobanders again either.

K4ISV Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 1999 21:48 Send this review to a friend
Simple... Works GREAT... Great Support  Time owned: unknown months
I echo the comments concerning the great results of the WX0B units... Jay makes a fine product! No longer do I cut 1/4 wave transformers within 1/8"... SIMPLE stacking that WORKS.

N5CQ Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 1999 20:12 Send this review to a friend
Well built and well supported!  Time owned: unknown months
I have been using StackMatches for about 18 months and am very pleased. Easy to install, good protection against lightning and surges, and does the job well.

K5ZD Rating: 5/5 Sep 3, 1999 08:19 Send this review to a friend
The best way to stack tribanders!  Time owned: unknown months
I wrote a complete review of the WX0B Stack Match earlier this year for NCJ. Bottom line - it makes antenna stacking as simple as possible. Take 2 or 3 antennas (it is best if they are identical), connect them to the switch box with identical lengths of coax, and then you are done. The control switch box in the shack allows you to select upper only, middle only, bottom only, or any combination of 2 or 3 antennas. The matching network is not frequency dependent so this is the ideal method of stacking tribanders.
More info at http://www.arraysolutions.com.