Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | LPC Wireless, KI4NR Help

Reviews Summary for LPC Wireless, KI4NR
LPC Wireless, KI4NR Reviews: 197 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $40/Hr
Description: Repair Service for Yaesu, Kenwood & Icom HF Equipment

Specialize in Lightning Damage Repairs, Performance modifications, Audio work

Very reasonable rates & Speedy turn around.

More info: http://www.qsl.net/ki4nr/

You can write your own review of the LPC Wireless, KI4NR.

K3AYW Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2017 13:52 Send this review to a friend
Kenwood TS2000 Repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
John did a excellent Job repairing my TS2000, while
I waited. Most Tech's would not allow that.
The Best in the Business. Great Work, very
Professional

K1SB Rating: 5/5 Jun 17, 2017 10:14 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu FT-950 lighting strike  Time owned: more than 12 months
Living in Florida ,lighting is always a major issue. I took a direct hit on my tower and though well grounded and protected the damage to my shack and home was considerable. My Yaesu Ft-950 was hit. herd of John on the internet and called him. he was busy at the time but within a month he called and said bring it over ( I live in the area). work was done quickly and radio returned in a week. John has the knowledge and equipment to repair radios down to the component level (rare to find these days) ---- he is NOT a board changer but rather a radio repairman. thank you John. Stan

KI4KSY Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2017 04:55 Send this review to a friend
FT-857d  Time owned: more than 12 months
Unbelievable! After receiving the radio back from the manufacture and still having problems, I dropped it off with John and he had it fixed within an hour.

KG4WPV Rating: 5/5 May 29, 2017 08:12 Send this review to a friend
Kenwood ts 950sd  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I highly recommend john fixed my Kenwood ts 950sd in know time he does great work so if you won't it fixed right I highly recommend John thank you ki4nr.

KJ4XX Rating: 5/5 May 29, 2017 02:24 Send this review to a friend
Awesome  Time owned: more than 12 months
Very dedicated to his quality of work, even cleaning up others mess. Very knowledgeable.

N4HOQ Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2017 10:41 Send this review to a friend
Amateur Radio Repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had a couple of Icom Radio's repaired by John and I am completely satisfied with John's work. I believe his work it at
a high quality and his price is fair.

KK4GGL Rating: 5/5 May 13, 2017 17:34 Send this review to a friend
IC-718 Repair  Time owned: months
I highly recommend John's work. He is fast, accurate, and the fee is very reasonable.

N4TUT Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2017 06:39 Send this review to a friend
Icom 706mk2g  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is my first review for John even though he has done all my repairs since 2000 when he was in Orange City. Ic-706 would not turn on, I called John and he said bring it over. I drove over and drop radio off headed to N. Fl. He call's and says radio ready you can pick it up on the way home. Now that's great service at a very fair price ! Thank you my friend for all the repairs over the years. Ken

W9PFE Rating: 5/5 Feb 8, 2017 10:29 Send this review to a friend
Excellent repair and service  Time owned: more than 12 months
There arenít enough good words to say about John at LPC wireless as he is a true radio magician. If it can be fixed at all, he can do it and do it well he does. I sure do wish I lived closer to his QTH with the cost of shipping these days.

WA4USC Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2017 07:41 Send this review to a friend
Ts 950SD Kenwood RADIO REPAIRS  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
MY TS950SD KENWOOD STOP WORKING HAD SERVERAL ISSUE TOOK IT TO TWO TECH AND NITHER ONE COULD FIX IT FRIEND TOLD US ABOUT JOHN KI4NR AT LPC WIRELESS EQUIPMENT REPAIR CALL AND E-MAIL HIM AN LET HIM KNOW THE PROBLEMS WE WERE HAVING HE HAD US TO SHIP THR RIG DOWN TO HIM IN FLORDIA. HE WENT THUR IT COMPLETELY AN DONE OUTSTANDIG JOB AN LIKE A BRAND NEW RID WORKING BETTER THAN IT EVER HAS WOULD RECOMEND HIM HIGHLY FOR YOUR REPAIRS.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!OUTSTANDING!!!! OUTSTANDING!!!!!!