Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | LPC Wireless, KI4NR Help

Reviews Summary for LPC Wireless, KI4NR
LPC Wireless, KI4NR Reviews: 197 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $40/Hr
Description: Repair Service for Yaesu, Kenwood & Icom HF Equipment

Specialize in Lightning Damage Repairs, Performance modifications, Audio work

Very reasonable rates & Speedy turn around.

More info: http://www.qsl.net/ki4nr/

You can write your own review of the LPC Wireless, KI4NR.

W4BOF Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2017 06:31 Send this review to a friend
FT-2000  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was in bad need of having my radio repaired and was so scared to send my radio to yaesu, when this guy I knew, told me about John. So I emailed John knowing that he was taking a break for the holidays. I had a fast response from John and he told me to ship it to him he received it on Wednesday and Thursday he emailed me back and said the radio was all done and I would have my radio on Friday. John will have all my business. this guy went out of his way to help me out and I thank you very much John for what you did for me. He not only fixed my problem but found other things wrong with the radio and repaired them as well. John is the greatest and he is good at what he does and fast. So if you need your radio repaired email John I promise you will be glad you did. and thsnk you so much John for all your help. 73s W4BOF Bobby

WA4AV Rating: 5/5 Jan 13, 2017 05:00 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu Ft 950  Time owned: more than 12 months
Yaesu ft 950 was hit by lightning sent to repair somewhere else and was recommended to replace entire board so the tech covered the section with hot glue and send unit back as is so I took it to John and WOW he repaired the radio the same day and great quality repair looks like factory and also very reasonable with his rates.

KM4GBK Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2016 10:42 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu radio  Time owned: months
Another very good job by John on my yaesu he is the best i have ever seen nice guy great service he is the only one who i will let fix my radios he is not a hack

N4JRZ Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2016 11:35 Send this review to a friend
Can't Go Wrong With John And LPC Wireless!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is the second time John has repaired one of my radios. He does excellent work at an extremely reasonable price. I would not hesitate to use him again or recommend him to anyone.

WI1X Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 2016 12:07 Send this review to a friend
Wizard repair technician!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Hello all. John let me bring my Icom 756 Pro 3 to him only being 20 miles away, I was about to give it up for dead, smoke came out of it and thought it was now a pile of junk. John opened it up and in a matter of minutes he had a Big smile on my face. He had it up running and told me he could repair it. It looked like it had been hit by lightning but I knew it hadn't. I can't tell you all how good this man is I call him a wizard.
Thank you John. Best to you. You have my loyalty. Bob wi1x

KK6BS Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2016 19:07 Send this review to a friend
Best Experience Ever  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just like to echo the comments of so many regarding John, KI4NR. I brought him a sick 706MK2G which had been sitting in the bottom of a pick-up truck for years. Was DOA and had a water line on the outside. Not only did he repair a circuit trace and replace several components, including SMD, John gave the rig a deep cleaning inside and out. The thing looks great and plays like a brand new xceiver. He also adjusted bias on HF driver and final stages then checked xmit and receive specs. The price was so reasonable (shocking), I gave him a tip. Extremely knowledgeable, FAST, reasonable pricing and a cool dude to just talk with. Great to know I have an excellent go-to guy for any future problems.

KV1P Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2016 04:49 Send this review to a friend
FT-950 repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just like to say when John works on your radio you will experience the 3 F; they are Fair pricing for both his time and parts very fair, Fast turnaround time left my 950 on Thursday afternoon repair completed on Friday evening, and Fantastic workmanship very professional showed me photos of before and after he completed his work. I would use John for whatever problems or advice in the future!

K4DVW Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2016 06:06 Send this review to a friend
KENWOOD TS-990 REPAIR  Time owned: more than 12 months
What a great experience! I was so depressed when my KENWOOD TS-990 Radio wouldn't all of a sudden transmit. Called John from a referral from another ham. He said he was glad to look at it. I drove 175 mile across Florida and brought it to him. He was able to diagnose and repair it the same day! He showed me and explained the repair, and gave me the old bad parts. Nice shop and great guy to deal with. IF EVER I need a tech again, he will be it> Thanks again John.

KD4OUO Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2016 07:31 Send this review to a friend
Repair work  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Thank you John working on my ICOM 746. All I can say it's working excellent and thank you. From KD4OUO. lenny

KE4AMQ Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2016 18:05 Send this review to a friend
WOW what a tech  Time owned: more than 12 months
I took my ft1000mp mkv to john after calling him to set up a good time to come. John knowing I had a 500 mile round trip got me in there quickly, and let me wait while the repairs were being conducted. Not only did he let me wait he explained what he was doing let me verify test results, and explained what the problems with the faulty parts. This guy is not only a great tech but also a friend, he is caring to your needs. I know for a fact that John has repaired radios for people with low or no income. Now that's a real man I thank the good lord up above there are people like John in this world he is someone dedicated to his work and the ham community. I cant say enough good about this man great job John anyone that wants to contact me about Johns work ethics feel free to call 772-370-5518