Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | Gulf Alpha 16-element 432 MHz Yagi Help

Reviews Summary for Gulf Alpha 16-element 432 MHz Yagi
Gulf Alpha 16-element 432 MHz Yagi Reviews: 4 Average rating: 3.0/5 MSRP: $115.00
Description: 70 CM Yagi 16 Element SSB
More info: http://www.gulfalphaantennas.com/

You can write your own review of the Gulf Alpha 16-element 432 MHz Yagi.

VE6CPP Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2007 09:25 Send this review to a friend
My Experience..  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I read a few regarding 'Slow in Shipping'.. and I will admit, Pete is a little slower than most, however he answered my e-mails quickly whenever I had a question. I ordered mine July 29th, 2007 and received it USPS Parcel Post Sept. 6th.. So Not Too Bad.. He Shipped Aug. 24th so the Post was to blame partially. One warning.. Pete dont Update his website often, so the instructions are a little outdated! He responded to my questions 'Very Fast' So he is a 'Great Guy' to do business with.. and the Quality is Fantastic for the Price!

KC2MLZ Rating: 5/5 May 28, 2007 17:06 Send this review to a friend
16 element broadband  Time owned: more than 12 months
i bought and use their broadband version
i have had it for a few years along with a couple other antennas from pete

he always has a slight issue with delivery as i hear it
took me i think 3 to 3.5 weeks

was worth the wait
he has exellent antennas i would say is first to none

top quality
top performance

been using the 3 antennas i got from him for 3 yrs

W7MY Rating: 1/5 Jul 7, 2005 16:46 Send this review to a friend
Great antenna - poor deliverly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased the broadband version and it took about 6 months to get it delivered. Its now up in the air and works great;the construction and materials are excellent. Maybe some day they can get their production capability up to the same quality as their antennas.

WT3F Rating: 1/5 Jun 24, 2005 09:52 Send this review to a friend
Nice Antenna; Awful Customer Service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I own the SSB version and it is a nice antenna. High quality components, and superb workmanship. I liked it so much I ordered 2 more. Only problem is after 4 months I still don't have my other antennas.

This company has horrible customer service. Please see the details under Forums | CompanyReviews | GulfAlpha

Cy, WT3F