Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing gear | Penninger Mast Clamps Help

Reviews Summary for Penninger Mast Clamps
Penninger Mast Clamps Reviews: 6 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $36.95
Description: The Penninger "Mast Clamps" will splice two lengths of mast tubing. Tubes of different OD's can be spliced with the use of split bushings. The "Mast Clamps" will be avaliable in 1 1/2" OD through 3" OD sizes. The "Mast Clamp" will clamp a length equal to two diameters on each tube with two bolts per tube. There is an additional center hole for attaching guy lines. The "Mast clamps" are made from extruded 6061 aluminum.

The "Mast Clamps" are sold assembled with stainless steel hardware.
More info: http://www.PenningerRadio.com

You can write your own review of the Penninger Mast Clamps.

KJ4SLP Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2010 12:10 Send this review to a friend
The best!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Penninger mast clamps, like everything Penninger makes, define quality. The materials are first rate, the design is clean, efficient, and intended to outlast the pyramids, and the build quality is exceptional. They fit perfectly and work perfectly. Add to that the superior customer service and you have a prize-winner.

NB2N Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2008 08:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I've ordered and used his clamps on two occasions this year, each time with special ordered bushings to allow connection of masts with different diameters. The product was first rate as was the service.

KM1R Rating: 5/5 Jul 29, 2008 17:27 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I use a Penninger MC-250 (clamp)as part of my 3/8 wave 30m vertical. The quality is fantastic, and very well designed, with great attention to detail and function. I will be buying more clamps, items etc. from Penninger.

N2DY Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2008 15:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Craftsmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have a heavy duty 2 inch fiberglass mast above a 2 inch steel mast on my tower. It is used to support my VHF and UHF beams. While I could have come up with my own sort of clamp to mate the two masts together, the Penninger mast clamp was a much better and simpler solution. It is extremely well-made and rugged. The price was reasonable. It was shipped to me very quickly. It is clear that Penninger takes pride in what they do. I will certainly do business with Penninger again when I need antenna hardware products.

N6NKN Rating: 5/5 Nov 16, 2007 05:51 Send this review to a friend
Simple But Effective  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have two of the Penninger "Tippers" and use them in conjunction with two Max-Gain Systems push-up fiberglas masts. I installed a 1.75" x 12" piece of aluminum tube in the inner diameter of the "Tipper" and the mast, and secured the junction with a 2" ID mast clamp.

This setup is completely portable and can be assembled in about 15 minutes by one person.

As with all Penninger Radio products, quality of materials and workmanship are excellent.

You really can't go wrong with Charles Penninger, and Penninger Radio Products.

K4DDR Rating: 5/5 Jan 3, 2007 17:57 Send this review to a friend
Excellent for Splicing Masts  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have 12' of aluminum mast (also Penninger) spliced to the top of 18' of chrome-moly (6' in the tower). The top 12' has various VHF, UHF, and microwave high gain antennas. The splice is tight and the two masts appear as one.