Reviews Categories | Antenna Switching, Phasing, Controllers | Dosy A-SW-4 antenna switch Help

Reviews Summary for Dosy A-SW-4 antenna switch
Dosy A-SW-4 antenna switch Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$34.99
Description: Available from Copper Electronics- This 4 position antenna switch selects from 3 antennas and has a very unique quality- Position #4 parallels positions 1 and 2. If you have dual polarity antennas, assuming equal lengths of cable, you can run cross polarization or circular if you phase them properly.

You can write your own review of the Dosy A-SW-4 antenna switch.

KB4SOG Rating: 5/5 Nov 24, 2008 11:10 Send this review to a friend
Does what it's supposed to do  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Iíve had my Dosy A-SW-4 for about 6 months, and it seems to work great. I bought it used at a hamfest but itís in like new condition. Does what itís supposed to do, and I canít see any signal degradation on my s-meter when itís inline (compared to a direct hook up). I use it to switch between antennas, though the markings on the front are meaningless in my situation. I paid $15 for mine; I have no clue what they sell for new.

KG6AOH Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2005 21:50 Send this review to a friend
Solved a unique problem very nicely.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
In my shack, I run 2 receivers and one transceiver. I use the Dosy switch to select rx1, rx2, tx, or rx1 and rx2 together. Works perfect!

The insides of the switch are quite hollow. There are no wires, it is done on a printed circuit board, very efficiently too. Nicely made, and it is especially nice that all antenna connections are on the back panel, not all around the sides like most switches, which makes it impossible to have them sitting on a desk. The Dosy sits on the desk nicely.