Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing gear | Force-12 LPT-1252 Help

Reviews Summary for Force-12 LPT-1252
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $3179.00
Description: 52 foot low profile aluminum crank up tower.
More info: http://force12inc.com/F12-towerinfo-2.htm

You can write your own review of the Force-12 LPT-1252.

W0RER Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2008 21:33 Send this review to a friend
Great Tower for Three Years Running  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have a Steppir 2 Element Beam on top of my LPT-1252 and after three years I am very happy with the entire set up.

My tower is painted a forrest green which I like but if I could do it all over I would go with a black tower...Much harder to see!

Overall, built very well, never has any issues, and appears to be holding up very well....

I highly recommend this tower for anyone looking for this type of system.

Happy New Year and Best Wishes in 2009!

KY6R Rating: 5/5 Jul 13, 2005 12:29 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first impressions of this tower is that it is exactly what I wanted and needed:

1) Something stronger than the steel 36' Channel Master (Radio Shack) push up mast
2) Something that could go as high as 50'
3) Something that would look really great (as towers go) with my landscaping and against my house
4) Something to (conservatively) hold my Yaesu G-800DXA and Force-12 C3SS mini beam
5) Something that offers a motorized control - so I wouldn't have to risk my life and back as I have been doing so far

The engineering of this tower certainly looks very commercial, with good looking welding. I had mine powder coated dark green, and it is amazing how much better it looks against the backdrop of Monterrey Pines behind my house.

I also must say that the people who took my order and the production / office manager who made sure I received this tower on schedule and as promised delivery wise - were pleasant to deal with and I have to thank Tom for really excellent engineering and for making a great effort to staff the office and phone with people who provided really good support.

The only improvement would be to have someone available during all business hours who could answer technical questions - that is a bit "spotty". I think Force-12 used to have someone named Natan who did this.