Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Verticals and Wire | ZeroFive Antennas 10 Meter 1/2 wave vertical Help

Reviews Summary for ZeroFive Antennas 10 Meter 1/2 wave vertical
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: This 10 meter 1/2 wave antenna is a base fed 18 foot vertical element.Hand Made from t-832 aluminum tubing.Comes complete with adjustable matching network.Power handling 1.5 kw cw and 3 kw pep.
More info: http://WWW.ZEROFIVE-ANTENNAS.COM

You can write your own review of the ZeroFive Antennas 10 Meter 1/2 wave vertical.

N9PKI Rating: 5/5 Oct 8, 2005 03:34 Send this review to a friend
Great 10 meter antenna!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought this 10 meter ½ wave vertical about the same time as my other antenna. I mounted it where my antron 99 USED TO BE Hi Hi .It is mounted on my roof with 12 radials 15 feet long. I have been able to work local stations with great signal reports and when conditions permit DX contacts with the same results all with 100 watts. Assembly is easy and strait forward, had it up in 20 minutes. I am very impressed with Toms products and when I am ready for my 80 meter vertical I will be giving Tom a call. Keep up the great work.
73! N9PKI

KC9BGT Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2005 09:03 Send this review to a friend
AWESOME 10 METER VERTICAL  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought this vertical to replace my Imax 2000. I mounted this antenna on top of my garage and installed 16 wire radials that are 10 feet long. Tuning is a snap; Installation took about 15 minutes.
The build quality is the same as my 66 foot vertical multiband, EXCELLENT!
Signal reports are great for DX or Local Rag chew.
Tom is easy to work with and answers any questions you may have.
I Highly Recommend this company.
Thanks Again TOM