Reviews Categories | Antenna parts, accessories, incl. baluns, hardware, etc. | DX Engineering Boom to Element Brackets Help

Reviews Summary for DX Engineering Boom to Element Brackets
DX Engineering Boom to Element Brackets Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $4.99+
Description: The BEB-1 is used to replace KLM or DX Engineering Boom to Element Brackets or for any other application where insulated elements are desired. DX Engineering brackets are made from a much stronger material and have a vastly improved design. They are 5 times as strong as the original KLM brackets and allow use of up to 1.25'' outside diameter element tubing. Highly UV resistant

The DXE-BEB-2 is made from an extremely strong polymer that is also highly UV resistant. When bolted to your 2'' boom with our hardware kit, it will easily support a split 20-meter element without a fiberglass centerpiece. It accepts up to a 7/8'' element, which is suitable for antennas built for 6 meters up thru 20 meters with reasonable wind survivability.

The BEB-3 is made from an extremely strong polymer that is highly UV resistant. When using to build a split driven element, use the SEI-1 Split-Element-Insert to provide the proper support. It accepts 3/4'' element, which is suitable for antennas built for 2 meters or 6 meters with reasonable wind survivability.
More info: http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-beb-1

You can write your own review of the DX Engineering Boom to Element Brackets.

WC3O Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2013 20:00 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The boom brackets are expensive but worth it. We were rebuilding an old KLM antenna and the old brackets were marginal. The DXE brackets are MUCH better in a number of ways than the originals. Thank you DXE

K5SL Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2006 09:38 Send this review to a friend
Well Worth the Cost!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am converting a 15m 4 ele to 17m. I purchased the hairpin match and the element clamps for my 1" tubing. Let me say the picture doesn't do the clamp justice! These things have some meat to them! They are better than expected. I used a reamer to get the hole out to handle my 1" tubing. Still strong. I am now purchasing their baluns, and mounts. These guys are great to deal with on phone also. Hams talking to hams! They do their homework on the baluns also.

KG4ZMC Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2006 17:55 Send this review to a friend
2 inch Element Brackets  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am in the process of building my first large yagi beam, a 3 ele for 17 meters. I ordered 3 brackets and the hair pin matching kit from DX enginering.
The brackets are SUPER, Very well built and VERY easy to use. I WILL get some more when it comes time to add the 4 extra elements to the beam to make a 17\10 multiband from it.
Would recomend this product 100%
GREAT JOB, DX Enginering!