Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Technisoft Printing Help

Reviews Summary for Technisoft Printing
Technisoft Printing Reviews: 11 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Our QSL Card Printing Press is now 18 years old, parts are becoming harder and harder to find. I have decided after thinking Long and Hard, I will have to give up printing QSL Cards. We printed Our Last order, November 17 2006, and will not be accepting any more. I wish to thank the hundred and hundreds and hundred of hams that have used our QSL's over the years. There have been literally 'millions' of them distributed all over the world... If you are in the business of printing QLS cards, and would like to buy the domain name QSLCardPrinter.com (and all the recognition/future business, and our standard copy write QSL styles that come with it) Please send me an email, and we will negotiate. 73 and all the best Bill Cunningham VE3HHW
More info: http://cheapqsl.amtak.eu

You can write your own review of the Technisoft Printing.

KB8U Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2006 17:15 Send this review to a friend
Good quality for low priced cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
These aren't the ultimate card, but the quality is good considering the price (He does sell higher quality and cost cards, but I'm a cheapskate and have ordered the lowest priced cards so that's what I'm reviewing).

The website is decent for selecting your card, but you have to phone in your credit card info since the site doesn't support on-line card payment. This is only a very minor annoyance. He has a toll-free number and you leave a message with the info on his answering machine.

Service has always been very good. I've reordered once already and just put in a 2nd reorder. Minor changes with re-order were no problem and he keeps your last card design on file so you don't have to redo everything. You can change fonts from the stock selection at no extra cost on request, and the selection of designs is good.

NF0J Rating: 5/5 Dec 24, 2002 16:54 Send this review to a friend
Very Fast Delivery  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first order for Technisoft cards, and I am very pleased. Communication was great, delivery was very fast, the cards exceeded my expectations (printing is crisp and clear), and the price was excellent.

73 es pse qsl,
Dave, NF0J

W3IYQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2002 11:36 Send this review to a friend
Best and Fastest  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Definitely best and fastest, compared to Star and W4MPY. Also, better prices. Why deal with anyone else?

KB4UTV Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2002 07:27 Send this review to a friend
Super Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bill did a wonderful job on my cards. Even allowed me to change things around and add. Kept me informed of progress via email.Very fast delivery also! Will use Bill again if I ever use up the 500 cards, HI!

K2TV Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2001 08:31 Send this review to a friend
FAST service and LOW prices.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Bill makes excellent QSL Cards with a short turn around and a very low price. His cards are excellent and he will put any logo or artwork on your QSL. He will E-mail you the proof before printing. I needed 2000 inexpensive QSL cards for contest QSL'ing and these really fit the need. If you need more cards later on, just E-mail or call Bill up and tell him how many you need and within a week they will be there. When check his prices, please note that the are quoted in Canadian Dollars.

VE3ROO Rating: 5/5 May 6, 2001 23:51 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards, Fast Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first QSL card ever and I must say for a new ham, the staff was very helpfull. I will be a repeat customer, cheers guys.

VE3ROO

KC9L Rating: 5/5 Feb 14, 2001 02:47 Send this review to a friend
Great Value & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted cheaper, one-color matte finish cards for my mobile station. Bill at Technisoft really fit the bill. Online ordering is easy, and Bill responds VERY QUICKLY to questions. He was able to put a GIF I emailed him (my local club logo) on the card with no problem and at no extra cost. Cards were printed almost immediately and arrived via mail from Canada quickly. Card quality is very good considering the matte stock and one color ink- they are budget cards, but high-quality budget cards. Design is decent and much more interesting than other simple budget cards that just have callsign and QSO info.

Bottom line is that for about 45 bucks I got 500 cards at what would be considered rush service by many other printers!

AA5UN Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2000 20:59 Send this review to a friend
Quality QSL cards fast and at a great price.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bill and folks at Technisoft did a super job on a recent qsl card order. Having been away from Ham radio for several years and also having changed the qth, I needed some cards fast. I checked around on eham and found Technisoft. I ordered the cards on line and even added some customization. Bill's emails were prompt and even with the holidays my order was received quickly and more importantly, as specified. Technisoft is a company from Canada and with the exchange rates their prices are great.

K2WO Rating: 5/5 May 28, 2000 10:30 Send this review to a friend
Can't Be Beat!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Having just received my new vanity call, I needed cards fast. Tecnisoft fills the bill nicely. They are great cards, the service is great and the price is EXTREMELY reasonable. If you need cards quickly, this is the way to go. From the time I ordered to the time received was about 8 days..Fantastic!

I strongly recommend this company and they are EXCELLENT to deal with.

KC3GV Rating: 5/5 Apr 28, 2000 13:50 Send this review to a friend
Simple and fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First off the web address is:

I got my cards in about 10 days, but there was a holiday
involved that slowed things down a bit. The cards were
printed correctly, and I even got a nice (free) button with my
call sign on it. Price was good, better than the other printers
I checked out, and the cards look good. Ordering on line was easy, I used the phone in method for my credit card number.

I don't know if I will ever use up all 500 qsl cards, but if I do, I will put another order in with Bill, VE3HHW of Technisoft.

.......................................... 73's .........................joe (KC3GV)