Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | Maple Leaf Communications - Portable J-Pole Antenna - J270 Help

Reviews Summary for Maple Leaf Communications - Portable J-Pole Antenna - J270
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95 Canadian
Description: A highly portable J pole anntenna for 70 cm and 2m. Good for travellers and for emergency.
More info: http://www.mapleleafcom.com/jpole.htm

You can write your own review of the Maple Leaf Communications - Portable J-Pole Antenna - J270.

KA6OSX Rating: 5/5 May 11, 2009 20:20 Send this review to a friend
v6-2a  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
this is maple leafs 6meter ground plane,easy to put together,it is 110" tall.comes with all mounting hardware,79 canadian,about 65 dollars.worked repeaters 45 plus miles on 20watts.nice little antenna.

VE2AGE Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2006 07:43 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
This dual band portable J-Pole performs very well. I can hit all the local repeaters (I live in a basement apartment) that interest me. It is available with a BNC, PL or SMA connector for $24.95 Canadian dollars plus the cost of mailing.

Robert Morton (VE3BFM), the owner of Maple Leaf Communications makes high quality antennas at reasonable prices. I recently bought his 1/4 wave 70cm whip which also performs well. I have no financial interest in Maple Leaf Communications!

VA3FAW Rating: 5/5 Aug 22, 2005 18:11 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Portable Antenna  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is ideal for amateurs who need a compact (roll up) travel antenna. I pack this in my carry-on baggage.

I have made contacts on both 2m and 70cm. This antenna at least doubles the contact range of my 5w hand held radio as compared to the rubber antenna.

Very good value, and prompt delivery service.