Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Sign Man of Ohio Help

Reviews Summary for Sign Man of Ohio
Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Depends upon product
Description: Name badges, Custom Pre-inked stamps, etc.
More info: http://www.signmanofohio.com

You can write your own review of the Sign Man of Ohio.

PA1HR Rating: 5/5 Aug 13, 2011 01:07 Send this review to a friend
Exceeded my expectations  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered two badges and received them very quickly in a solid package. I was very surprised about the quality and look of the badges! This is excellent and very different from all the other badges you see on radio events etc. It really exceeded my expectations. It's not expensive but looks like it is. Highly recommended!

W8ZT Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2010 13:11 Send this review to a friend
Great Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was wanting a novelty badge for my 3 year old grandson, to compliment his Dr.'s scrubs outfit. You know the light green one's with the cloth cap that ties on the head. I called The Sign Man of Ohio and mentioned this to them and they helped me turn my idea into a really nice professional badge. They even had the medical symbol to add a very nice touch. Within just a few days, including a weekend, it came well packaged to my door. Stop by their booth at Dayton if you're in the market for badges,signs,etc. I did and that is why I called them for my latest badge.

K1MBR Rating: 5/5 Oct 24, 2006 10:24 Send this review to a friend
Ditto the other response  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Myself and three other hams were setting up an event station. I decided we needed new callsign badges since we all had change calls and/or upgraded as well. I needed a special graphic as well. I ordered on line and recieved exactly what we needed 3 days later. Great service!

N9HN Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2005 11:05 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely fantastic response!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Called on Monday for several items and on Wednesday, got them via Priority mail. Now, that's fantastic customer ervice!!!