Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | RoMac Automatic CW Identifier Help

Reviews Summary for RoMac Automatic CW Identifier
RoMac Automatic CW Identifier Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $19.95
Description: RoMac Software announces a new CW Voice ID'er. It utilizes your present computer's sound card to automatically send your call sign in CW to ensure proper identification of your station. Compatible with most commercially manufactured rig interfaces, such as the RigBlaster from West Mountain Radio.
More info: http://www.romacsoftware.com

You can write your own review of the RoMac Automatic CW Identifier.

KE4ZHN Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2009 14:38 Send this review to a friend
Nice application  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got tired of constantly having to watch the clock to ID every 10 min. This little application is worth the cost. I mainly got it for the IDer but the pulser is very nice to have and easy on your tubes. Since I already had a soundcard interface connected to my rig this program was a breeze to set up. I like the adjust ability and the option of being able to easily change your callsign if you ever decide to. The tone adjust ability is also nice so it doesnt irritate the other hams in your round table rag chews. I considered getting an ID8 which is a very nice identifier, but this program does all I need for much less cost. If your rig is already set up for digital, this little app is hard to beat and it saves you from clock watching OO's with no life.

AI5E Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2008 19:07 Send this review to a friend
Great Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the best CW ID software that I have used. I bought it for the ID but was really surpised at how great the Pulser works. If you buy it I think you will also think it is a great value.