Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Koss Porta Pro Help

Reviews Summary for Koss Porta Pro
Koss Porta Pro Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $60
Description: Lightweight stereo headphones
More info: http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^pt^PORTAPRO

You can write your own review of the Koss Porta Pro.

KE5NXP Rating: 5/5 Jun 10, 2007 23:54 Send this review to a friend
Best for the price  Time owned: more than 12 months
I received a pair of these for Christmas 3 years ago and they are the absolute best pair of cans I've ever owned--but I'll qualify that by saying I'm not an audiophile with unlimited resources. I had the chance to compare them side by side with a pair of Grado SR80s and could not hear any discernible difference in the two. They're well built, have adjustable pressure on the ear pads and can be folded and then hooked together to maintain the smallest size possible for travel. Outstanding value and performance.

VE4AMN Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2005 14:06 Send this review to a friend
Light and comfortable  Time owned: more than 12 months
These are very comfortable for extended wear. They have been in the Koss line-up for more than decade, which attests to their acceptance. These are full frequency units, so they are not going to eliminate hiss. But I use them for field work, at home in the main shack and when I use my rig to listen to local stereo FM. They can be worn for hours and retail at about $40 on the internet. They also fold for portable use. Get a pair (or two) and enjoy.